• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Replacing bands on ISOM coming from DR

Nevermind. I see based on location where the dumbest of the dumb asses come from. New Yark. That figures. Must be getting in a bad mood knowing Fall and Winter's coming. Going to freeze your yankee asses off. No wonder you're such shit stains.

Thanks for all the helpful and insightful comments

Some of you come off sounding like condescending, know-it-all pricks. You must be very sad little men.

Geez, some of you even helped this guy, and he has a meltdown. I was surprised to see your videos up on Youtube there, Mr. Big Pat. You must be very proud of Britney and her new career:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Go cry elsewhere you little troll... :rolleyes:

Some of you come off sounding like condescending, know-it-all pricks. You must be very sad little men.

No we are condescending know it all pricks! Thank you very much :thumbs:

Now don't let the door knob hit you where the sun don't shine.
Damn, you're cool :rolleyes: You seem like the saddest of all the little sad men. Chin up little buddy, things will get better :D

Geez, some of you even helped this guy, and he has a meltdown. I was surprised to see your videos up on Youtube there, Mr. Big Pat. You must be very proud of Britney and her new career:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Go cry elsewhere you little troll... :rolleyes:

Yeah SOME, not all. Notice how I said SOME too. Learn how to read dipshit.

Meltdown.... :D

Piss on this pathetic web-site. Not worth my time dealing with the knuckle-dragging, mouth breathing shit heads here. Have fun blowing each other you bunch of corn filled turds.

Nevermind. I see based on location where the dumbest of the dumb asses come from. New Yark. That figures. Must be getting in a bad mood knowing Fall and Winter's coming. Going to freeze your yankee asses off. No wonder you're such shit stains.

Big talk from a guy who likes to blog about wanting to fight a guy for honking his horn at you because you drive like a grandmother.

So then why did you even come here? Typical cut-and-run after getting your "info" on your fauxhibas... Now, I have to pose a few questions regarding your slew of insults and choice of words.

As seen below:
Piss on this pathetic web-site. Not worth my time dealing with the knuckle-dragging, mouth breathing shit heads here. Have fun blowing each other you bunch of corn filled turds.

I followed along with "knuckle-dragging," which is a reference to several species of primates, "shit heads" which is standard locker room fare, but "mouth breathing" is where I lost you.

Based on my observations, most human beings breath through their nose and mouth, so I am trying to understand your insult here. How do you accomplish the feat of breathing? Is it through another orifice, or is it through your mouth like most of us humans? Perhaps you have gills? Did you insult yourself while trying to insult the rest of CP? Ya gotta be more careful man. Remember, when hurling insults on the internets, don your "Cubicle Ninja" uniform, brew a cup of coffee, and PROOFREAD your post before hitting "Reply." It will make you a more formidable troll and cause stark mayhem on said forum you are trolling.

That said, if you could shed some light on the definition of "mouth breathing" here, I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Dammit Tom! You ran him off! Link his blog!!

So, one of my in-laws is Dominican and is in DR with other members of my family. He said he could bring back some ISOM Cohiba's but he doesn't remember the name of the place and that the person who sold him the cigars replaced the labels for him so customs wouldn't give him any grief. I asked him the length and ring gauge so I could determine what he may have gotten. He doesn't know much about cigars so he said that they are in a wooden box with a humidor inside (don't know what he means by that really). The length appears to be around six inches and about a half inch round. He said that he got them in Puerto Plata. Given all the factors above, it just doesn't seem legit to me. I'm a noob, so any advice would be appreciated. I would ask him if the place had a Habanos SA License, but I don't think he would know.

Man, you sure know how to return a favor.

Out of curiosity Patty, if someone walked into your house without knocking and told you he was going to use your phone, and then after hanging up told "Your phone sucks, go buy a new one, shitstain." What exactly would your reaction be?

I see our friend left us a nice meesage on his weblog:

http://bigpatvoodoodad.wordpress.com/2009/09/08/8/

Someone replied to him, LOL

Seems like you need to sign in to read it now. Guess he doesn't like pizza...

No we are condescending know it all pricks! Thank you very much
thumbs-up.gif

Now don't let the door knob hit you where the sun don't shine.
Damn, you're cool
rolleyes.gif
You seem like the saddest of all the little sad men. Chin up little buddy, things will get better
biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Go cry elsewhere you little troll...
rolleyes.gif

Yeah SOME, not all. Notice how I said SOME too. Learn how to read dipshit.

Meltdown....
biggrin.gif

Colorful little fellow...ain't he!
rolleyes.gif

lol missed this one till now. This guy was totally a subpar troll, nothing new or exciting here =(

Wow, we really hit all the internet cigar message board cliches with this thread.

1. First post OP.
2. Declaration of fakes.
3. Declaration of authentic.
4. Multiple "send to me for verification" posts.
5. "Nice first post" post.
6. Glass top box reference.
7. OP turns out of be troll.
8. Thread devolves into flame war.

All we need is a ban and a locked thread and we'll have hit the internet cigar message board superfecta.

Nah, we're still missing quite a few:

1) No popcorn reference (Thank God)
2) No copy and pasting of the amount of people reading the thread
3) No "I love lamp" (for some reason this always makes me smile)
4) No one coming to the defense of the OP or claiming he was mistreated.

There's probably a couple of more I forgot but this one isn't anywhere near superfecta yet.

This would have been more fun had he not protected his blog :laugh:

They're probably the same type of stick they are going to wrap the real bands around just before they put them in the glass top box. :rolleyes: :D
Man, those glass top Cohiba boxes are ULTRA rare :p

Jeffrey L.