• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reply to all?

IanHummel

Rob,

Is there a way you can put a "reply to all" in the PM area of the forum?

Having to copy and paste all the names in the PM can be tedious. Just wondering if it's possible.

Thanks!

Hopefully it'll be in the "new" forum when done. Would definitely be nice right now! :D

HA....

Participating in the spy game, are we? ;)

Just make a .txt document on your desktop with your team on it, one per line. Then copy paste. Problem solved for now.

No, but the new forum will be very nice - similar to gmail. You'll be able to invite people into your pm thread. :)

Rod

No, but the new forum will be very nice - similar to gmail. You'll be able to invite people into your pm thread. :)

Rod

LMAO! You should have never told anyone that's your pet peeve. :laugh:

Rod

LMAO! You should have never told anyone that's your pet peeve. :laugh:

And it was sooooo long ago that I mentioned that.

The new forum is still in beta testing. I'm expecting it to be done hopefully by the end of this month. If it goes final soon, I'll wait a few weeks, then install it. I'm hoping to have it installed by the end of March. The new website is also coming along nicely, however I'm waiting for an update on that before I deploy it.

Both updates will be well worth the wait. Lots of new USEFULL features coming. These two upgrades combined will catapult us far beyond the "competition". :D

And it was sooooo long ago that I mentioned that.

The new forum is still in beta testing. I'm expecting it to be done hopefully by the end of this month. If it goes final soon, I'll wait a few weeks, then install it. I'm hoping to have it installed by the end of March. The new website is also coming along nicely, however I'm waiting for an update on that before I deploy it.

Both updates will be well worth the wait. Lots of new USEFULL features coming. These two upgrades combined will catapult us far beyond the "competition". :D

I thought we were already far beyond the competition...... ???

no site or merged super mega site could ever compete with "Da Pass"

Tim