• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Request your input for Cigar Pass Insurance

What Do You Think Should Happen With Cigar Pass Insurance?

• Total voters
-----------------------------------------------------------------

As for this thread...it's done.

Another one will be started for CPI members...heck, it may even just be a PM thread.

So thats that? I'm guessing that this means this raffle is for CPI Members only since you are closing this thread. What about what to do with CPI and its contents. I am sure I'm not the only member here of CP that is not a member of CPI that would like to know what happens to the cigars from here. Also wouldn't mind buying some tickets to the raffle to help support a CP or ORG. of choice!

Paul

Another one will be started for CPI members...heck, it may even just be a PM thread.

So thats that? I'm guessing that this means this raffle is for CPI Members only since you are closing this thread. What about what to do with CPI and its contents. I am sure I'm not the only member here of CP that is not a member of CPI that would like to know what happens to the cigars from here. Also wouldn't mind buying some tickets to the raffle to help support a CP or ORG. of choice!

Paul

What was the premise of this thread?

BTW Paul...if you don't know by now that I cannot 'close' a thread....you may want to refrain from injecting yourself.

Paul

What was the premise of this thread?

BTW Paul...if you don't know by now that I cannot 'close' a thread....you may want to refrain from injecting yourself.

What to do with CPI and by the looks of it that hasn't fully been decided yet. Top vote is to keep a cash fund so is that whats happening? Who do I send my cash to so I can be a part of this?

I am well aware you can't close a thread but I am confused as to why you stated this is done when it clearly isn't all that has happened is the cigars are with Rod now. I really want to be part of this insurance if it stays but if not I want to know what happens to it and if I can throw some cash towrds a raffle to help out CP or something else then I would hope to be able to be part of it.

I spoke to Gary and he has accepted the responsibility of liquidating these cigars.

I appreciate those who have voiced their opinion on what to do with the cigars. Ultimately, the cigars belong to those who participated in CPI, and as such, those members will vote on what to do with the cigars. Gary will act as the proxy, and see that the cigars are properly liquidated based upon a majority vote from CPI members. I am making the executive decision not to hold a cash fund for lost passes. Reason being, no one person should be responsible for managing cash; let's simply liquidate the cigars and dissolve CPI. If a pass gets lost, I know many of us will pitch in to help recover the losses.

I will be shipping these cigars out to Gary in the next day or so.

Thanks,
Rod

I will be shipping these cigars out to _______ in the next day or so.

now, how many times have we heard this in the CPI threads....lol

As far as the plan goes, you had me right up to "Gary" then i lost interest.

Tim

PS: I like either of the Raffle Ideas....

By the way, a big thanks to Tim for getting the cigars from Emo!

Let's not kid anyone, this isn't a King's ransom here, dollar wise...and all those that have contributed could probably give 2 hoots about a few dollars in cigars they mailed away years go. How ever you guys decide to liquidate these sticks, let's keep CP's best interests in mind as this is a place many members enjoy and it's not fair that Rod shoulders the burden of expense each year.

As I yield to any decision made (as I have not contributed) by the CPI members, I can't help but think that any money generated should go to CP for operating expenses. I can't think of anyone more trustworthy than Rod to administer these funds as he sees fit over time. I would be one to send additional cigars to Gr8ful1 to sweeten the pot for the raffle (GREAT idea!) as I was never able to be a part of CPI for lack of response from Emo.

As B.B.S. would say...JOMHO

Let's not kid anyone, this isn't a King's ransom here, dollar wise...and all those that have contributed could probably give 2 hoots about a few dollars in cigars they mailed away years go. How ever you guys decide to liquidate these sticks, let's keep CP's best interests in mind as this is a place many members enjoy and it's not fair that Rod shoulders the burden of expense each year.

As I yield to any decision made (as I have not contributed) by the CPI members, I can't help but think that any money generated should go to CP for operating expenses. I can't think of anyone more trustworthy than Rod to administer these funds as he sees fit over time. I would be one to send additional cigars to Gr8ful1 to sweeten the pot for the raffle (GREAT idea!) as I was never able to be a part of CPI for lack of response from Emo.

As B.B.S. would say...JOMHO

are you still here?

LOL
LOL
LOL

Gary, that is a great idea. Raffle off the cigars for Rod and CP.
When I get back to the states this September/October I will head up a raffle for the Wounded Warriors....

What say the masses????

Tim

I know that I did not participate in anyway in the CPI and I'm pretty newb around here (and I part of the mass I guess lol) but I would be more than happy to contribute to CP in whatever form you guys come up with.

IMO a raffle would be great !

I have the cigars all packed up and will be going out to Gary first thing tomorrow via USPS.

By the way, there's some pretty good stuff in there!

I have the cigars all packed up and will be going out to Gary first thing tomorrow via USPS.

By the way, there's some pretty good stuff in there!

...RIGHT! I have been looking for my good stuff, I forgot where I put it.....thx for finding my good stuff for me......

happy it worked out!

T

Got the box.

Will PM the members listed and go from there.

<or if one of the members wants to start a PM thread ...go for it>

edit.....ummm, who are the CPI members?

I am the CPI Member...or is it Tool?
I forget

T

How about sending them to Afghanistan for the troops. Somebody around here has to know someone overseas who would love a package from "home."

How about sending them to Afghanistan for the troops. Somebody around here has to know someone overseas who would love a package from "home."

Yea, that's what we'll look at in the PM I sent to the CPI members.

Good to see you around!

Glad that I find the resolve on this..
Thanks for the email notification -

Hope all is well with each of you.
My vote goes to the more active members now-

Dumb question was this the firs CPI or the second? I thought we sent a pass out with the first one>???
(its been a few days)
Respect to all..