• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reserva MiraFlor PRE-ORDER

ill buy a sampler pm me with your info

Send a PM to GDW Cigars to purchase cigars

SHAPE SIZE UNIT BOX OF 20, FREE SHIPPING
Robusto 5 x 50 $3.80 $76.00
Lancero 7.5 x 40 $3.90 $78.00
Toro 5.5 x 54 $4.00 $80.00
Churchill 7 x 48 $4.10 $82.00
Belicoso 6 x 52 $4.20 $84.00

5'ers = 5x the unit price + shipping

sampler = $20 plus shipping
and contains 1 of each vitola

I just PM'd Andy again to see if he is still interested in reviews from us. Should that happen, I'll be asking those who are interested to submit their best reviews. Kingantz is one of the best reviewers I've seen recently, so this is what I have in mind. You don't need to jazz it up quite that much, but reviewers should not be new smokers. Frankly, it shouldn't be me since my reviews are usually one or two sentences. If Andy ponies up, I'll call for reviewers.

Wow guys I close my eyes for a second and things are going nuts here! I love it. Ok, ill send a box of 20 toro to nullsmurf as soon as i have another box in my hands. We are so small budget that its hard to what and when im going to have it. The pre order i did on cigarlive isnt complete yet but i think all the people that were interested got thier orders in totally exactly 200 sticks, including 6 boxes, and a bunch of samplers, and a few 5ers. Normally boards send out auto messages to say someone posted on a thread, does it do the same here? I was never notified you guys were still posting. anyway, i just bookedmarked this thread and ill keep in touch, I recently made a website out of Blogs, please check it out and let me know what you think.

http://gdwcigars.blogspot.com/

Andy
GDW Cigars

Wow guys I close my eyes for a second and things are going nuts here! I love it. Ok, ill send a box of 20 toro to nullsmurf as soon as i have another box in my hands. We are so small budget that its hard to what and when im going to have it. The pre order i did on cigarlive isnt complete yet but i think all the people that were interested got thier orders in totally exactly 200 sticks, including 6 boxes, and a bunch of samplers, and a few 5ers. Normally boards send out auto messages to say someone posted on a thread, does it do the same here? I was never notified you guys were still posting. anyway, i just bookedmarked this thread and ill keep in touch, I recently made a website out of Blogs, please check it out and let me know what you think.

http://gdwcigars.blogspot.com/

Andy
GDW Cigars
Bruce,
I'd like to be apart the members that review these sticks.My latest review is in the Blind Review PIF.

Thanks

Brian

I just PM'd Andy again to see if he is still interested in reviews from us. Should that happen, I'll be asking those who are interested to submit their best reviews. Kingantz is one of the best reviewers I've seen recently, so this is what I have in mind. You don't need to jazz it up quite that much, but reviewers should not be new smokers. Frankly, it shouldn't be me since my reviews are usually one or two sentences. If Andy ponies up, I'll call for reviewers.

Thank you Bruce! I really appreciate that, made my day man!

I don’t know if I qualify but I would like to review this smoke smoking for around two years give or take I just did a review of the Jamison black label I think I have a decent pallet I don’t know if I could pick out Tunisian vanilla been , but more in line with sweet tobacco.

GDW, please don't mention "cigarlive" here. That is an asshat board run by a clueless, insecure moron with a membership mostly made up of immature idiots who generally don't know much about cigars.

Thanks for your understanding.

GDW, please don't mention "cigarlive" here. That is an asshat board run by a clueless, insecure moron with a membership mostly made up of immature idiots who generally don't know much about cigars.

Thanks for your understanding.

Don't mince words, Bill :laugh:

Well, it has happened again sorry for delays.... This is why I chose not to try to bill anyone until they were actually in the US.... We are such a small company and running a really tight budget that we have not had enough profit to pay the shipping. We actually have 1000 sticks made and waiting. I thought they would have shipped by now but when it comes to paying our employees or sending the boxes I have to pay the employees or I would have to roll them on my own! Anyway, Just thought I would check back in and let you guys know whats up... I shouldnt give more ETAs because I know this can happen again. Ill try to get some more pictures posted, I added some pictures of our factory to my blog site if you want to check them out the link will be below. Other news, I have a rep in the SE United States who has agreed to push out products so you will see them popping up in stores shortly after they arrive here. Ill also post the stores to where you can find them. I might not actually have the pre-order as to encourage sales in the stores so the stores decide they want to order more.... but they would be $1 more per stick than the pre-order was. I would still like to send a box as I said before as a sampler to be passed around amongst board members. I'll up date you all with the tracking number once they leave nicaragua.

Andy

*OUR FACTORY PICS*
http://gdwcigars.blogspot.com/1998_07_01_a...591364881380183

I have got to befriend the Bruce and improve my reviewing skills... I do, I do, I do. :laugh:

Ok guys you win hehehe, but we dont have ALOT of time to do this. Please help me coordinate this. I will sent it ONLY to a moderator that is willing to ship them out to his buddies from there. I will send 20 sticks. please select 10 people to sample and review them. As me not really being involed with the forum I dont know who to choose. please let me know how that sounds. I dont have alot of moeny to be sending a few sticks to even 10 people. I have no other income and so far I have not been really PAID from this, just breaking even.

Thanks
Andy

edited to change "moderator/respected member" for "Bruce." I toyed with the idea of changing it to "Bruce the Awesome" but it dawned on me that the suck up would be too obvious.

Hey NullSmurf,

HEADS UP!!! A box of 20 Reserva MiraFlor is coming your way!!! Will be shipped Monday or Tuesday! Please pass them out among the members like you had offered and see if we can get some reviews going. HEHE I got the easy part in sending them.... now you got to choose the lucky recipients. This will be interesting and I am very anxious to see the reviews. And if anyone does end up making an order please let me know. I would like to keep track of what boards end up contributing the most. Think of this as a contest, whichever board wins can expect a prize. When you contact me please tell me the name on the order and your board name so I can give credit where its due.

Happy Smoking,
Andy

Im somewhat new to cigars but i'd love to do a review on this cigar if at all possible. Thanks