• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Restaurant.com $25 gift certificates for $2

Woodson

Thought I would pass this along! There ae a handful of great restaurants listed in my area...

Go to restaurant.com, put in the zip code, choose the restaurant you want, pick the quantity of gift certificates (they are listed as $25 for $10), go to check out cart, put TREATS in the discount code box, hit apply and you will see the discount of 80% applied to your order, then proceed to check out. They take CC or PayPal so it is painless and fast.

More $$$ for cigars,

Woods

EDIT: Please read the requirements for use of certificate at each merchant!

I was surprised to see a French restaurant by me on the list. I tried it and it worked. Thanks for the link.

Make sure to read the conditions!

Yea...but even at spending $100 on a nice restaurant....I get a $50 Gift Cert for $4!!

But yea...make sure you read them as they are all different.

I didn't get $100 in gift cert. for $8. I got 4 $25 cert. for $2 each. Didn't realize it until after my purchase. Nevertheless, it's a good deal and I will be sure to use them soon.

You can only use one certificate at a time.

I used one a couple of weeks ago and it was a great way to spend $12 on a $35 dinner.

The key thing is to recognize the terms of the certs. Typically you can only use them at certain times and must spend a certain amount beyond their value to use them. Also tax/tip is automatically applied to the pre-certificate balance of your meal and can't be paid with the cert. I use these things a fair amount because they actually have them for some decent restaurants in the bay area but they aren't exactly what they appear to be at first glance.

Make sure to read the conditions!

Yea...but even at spending $100 on a nice restaurant....I get a $50 Gift Cert for $4!!

But yea...make sure you read them as they are all different.

I didn't get $100 in gift cert. for $8. I got 4 $25 cert. for $2 each. Didn't realize it until after my purchase. Nevertheless, it's a good deal and I will be sure to use them soon.

I did the same thing...but I did it because with the $100 cert I would have had to spend $200!

Yes...read the requirements.

But GREAT offer...thanks for sharing!

I use these all the time :cool:
I do recommend reading the terms to each restaurant, as they vary in the amount required to spend, or may even require it to be a party of four to get the discount. Still, great offer.

Thanks for the heads up. There are a ton of great places around here on that list so I snagged a $50 cert for 4 bones!

Nice Find, I picked up a $50 cert to one of our favorite places. Thanks for the info!

Nothing within 50 miles of my place. :(

Sounds like a good deal for those that can take advantage. :thumbs:

Thanks for posting this!

Got a $100 gift certificate for $8 (4 in fact - LOL!)

In the "terms" for the restaurant, it states a "$200 min including 2 entrees"

(4) Appetizers $10 ea = $50
(4) Roasted Asparagus $2.99 ea = $11.96
(4) Garlic Mashed Potato $1.99 ea = $7.96
(4) Delmonico Rib eye $19.99 ea = $79.96
(4) Add crab cake w/ entrée $10.99 ea = $43.96
(4) Desserts $3.99 ea = $15.96

Total $209.80
-$100 gift certificate (1 allowed per table)
Total $109.80

Pretty sweet

~Mark

I've never even heard of the restaurants that they list for my area...:(

EDIT:

Nevermind....It appears the site errored out. What I was looking at were the "New Partners".

Scrolling through the list now....

I recently saw this on slickdeals.net and decided to pick a up few $25 off $35 in my area. Really can't beat the deal, but I havn't had the chance to try it yet. I've heard mostly good things, but one guy I read about was given a hard time at the restaurant who apparently didn't want to accept the certificate. Hopefully it works out.

*** New offer ***

Restaurant.com is offering 70% off their already reduced restaurant certificates when you enter code DESSERT at checkout. $25 certificates which normally sell for $10, are now $3.

Haha!

"We're sorry but your results returned 0 restaurants within 30 miles of your zip code."

I guess I live in the boonedocks :)