• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Retirement Day is Here!!!!!!!!!&#3

Way to go shadow..
COngrats on making that !!
YOu deserve it!

Now if my ailing memory gets me I - Didn't you run a pick my retirement date contest?
I mean just cause it was over a year ago you ran it!
LOL!

Hb

CONGRATS on the retirement Bill...You obviously deserve it...Not many joes want to stay in 20 let alone 32...I have 10 to go to 20...Again CONGRATS man...Enjoy...

Guido...

Bill,

I always looked at retirement as winning a long marathon. Congrats on getting to the finish line :D Enjoy the laurels of you victory ;)

Good luck on your visit to the body shop for minor repairs, we'll all be thinking of you.

BenjieV :D

My retirement plan is to win the Powerball....I'm starting to think I need a plan B.

Congrats, Shadow. You'll have lots of time now to learn all grain brewing (c'mon....you know you wanna).

Hi Bill,

Good for you!! You know what's funny is when I hear people say to retiree's "Gee, whadda going to do with all that time on your hands?"

I'll bet you'll find something!!!!

Man, what I would give to be able to retire.......

Make some nice home brew and try not to smoke yourself to death.

I hope you're recovery is going well, knee replacements are no fun but I hear that with advances in those procedures nowadays, recuperation is not as long as it used to be.

Congratulations Bill. Now that you have more free time, COME TO CALIFORNIA!!! :)

Back