• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Retirement Day is Here!!!!!!!!!&#3

Congrats Bill!! Enjoy your days of retirement! :thumbs:

Way to go shadow..
COngrats on making that !!
YOu deserve it!

Now if my ailing memory gets me I - Didn't you run a pick my retirement date contest?
I mean just cause it was over a year ago you ran it!
LOL!

Hb

Bill,

I always looked at retirement as winning a long marathon. Congrats on getting to the finish line :D Enjoy the laurels of you victory ;)

Good luck on your visit to the body shop for minor repairs, we'll all be thinking of you.

BenjieV :D

My retirement plan is to win the Powerball....I'm starting to think I need a plan B.

Congrats, Shadow. You'll have lots of time now to learn all grain brewing (c'mon....you know you wanna).

Hi Bill,

Good for you!! You know what's funny is when I hear people say to retiree's "Gee, whadda going to do with all that time on your hands?"

I'll bet you'll find something!!!!

Man, what I would give to be able to retire.......

Make some nice home brew and try not to smoke yourself to death.

I hope you're recovery is going well, knee replacements are no fun but I hear that with advances in those procedures nowadays, recuperation is not as long as it used to be.

Congratulations Bill. Now that you have more free time, COME TO CALIFORNIA!!! :)