• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Returning to Seattle Get Together

LouTam

Here's the scoop.

After a "failed" 1 year experiment with Atlanta, my family and I have decided to return to the Seattle area. (Mill Creek to be precise). In honor of this blessed event I would like to organize a PNW get together. I will smoke a brisket and butt, set up the poker table, and the bar :thumbs:

I have a large house so bring your whole family (I have an 8 yr old daughter) The kids can eat popcorn and watch movies in the home theater. Wifes/GF's/Partners can kibitz inside or join us if they like.

Purpose of this thread is 3 fold.

1. Is there interest? Sign-Up
2. Does the date Aug 23rd work for everyone
3. Setting this now so people can start coordinating their schedules.

I understand that there are 2 other Herf related postings for Seattle in July, however, due to the fact that Washington is a smoke free zone these days I thought based on the # of CP members in the area we could withstand adding another event to the calandar.

Let me know Brothers? This would be my oppurtunity to PIF to you all if you will.

Lou

1. LouTam
2. david2340
3. xranger (tentative)
4. The VitaleMob

edited to add list

Ahh what the hell... IN! ;) Sounds like a great time! Did you get the same house you sent me the link to? If so... NICE!!!

It'll be good to have you back in the area bro!
Now that you'll be back... you can root for the right damn football team!!!

Sounds like a great time, and thanks for the invite. I will just be getting back from a work trip in CA the day before, but it sounds good to me. I will start clearing with the wife. :thumbs:

I could probably make that, I'll put it on the calendar. Also, I don't know what your timeline is, but I'm scheduling a bit of herfage on july 19th down in the P-town area if you can make it.

I could probably make that, I'll put it on the calendar. Also, I don't know what your timeline is, but I'm scheduling a bit of herfage on july 19th down in the P-town area if you can make it.

I would love to (heck my B-day is the 19th) but it is going to be complete chaos. The moving truck delivery is scheduled anywhere between the 19th-23rd. I will put you on the list for Aug. It would be great to meet you.

-Lou

Put me on as tentative, with my best bud Connor, we're 85% right now, should end up at 100%. Will let you know over the next couple of weeks.

My work trip will make this one a no go for me. Have fun fellas!

Hmmm... just saw this. I'll see if I can wrangle a trip up that way. Maybe the rest of the Boise crew can join me. If not, I might have to invite the wifely unit.

Put me down as tentative.

Steve

Should be able to do this, put me +1. If anything changes, I'll let you know.