• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Review #11 Cocoa Chemist (Zeal Cigars)

Bounc3r

Smoked: October 12th
Stored Humidity 65%
Appearance: Dark Brown with lots of thick veins
Smell: Sweet Earth
Pre Draw: Leather
Draw: Perfect medium
Strength: Light/medium
Burn: 4.5/5
Smoke time: 1h15
Paired with: Baileys

1st third: Brown Sugar & Gingerbread.

2nd third: Brown Sugar and Dark Chocolate

Last Third: Getting harsh with notes of Earth (I think I might have been smoking too fast)

Loved it! I always wanted to support Zeal Cigars. Brad and Tim helped me out when I first started my cigar journey. I finally had the chance to order these from him and get them back into Canada from a family member.

Final Score: 8.5/10

1634154620791.jpeg

Nice Review... I can't help but think your choice of drink would heavily influence your tasting notes, No? Your 1st and 2nd notes are very similar to what you're drinking. You didn't finish the drink, so possibly you slowed down on the drink and started to pick up more of the cigar in the 3rd. Maybe I am wrong...

Nice Review... I can't help but think your choice of drink would heavily influence your tasting notes, No? Your 1st and 2nd notes are very similar to what you're drinking. You didn't finish the drink, so possibly you slowed down on the drink and started to pick up more of the cigar in the 3rd. Maybe I am wrong...
I did not start to drink until 15-20 minutes in ( I do this with most cigar I smoke). Once I did, the drink definitely enhanced those flavors. At the end I had to hurry and I did not get to enjoy it as much. I have 8 of these left so I will have a chance to change my last third review :p

I did not start to drink until 15-20 minutes in ( I do this with most cigar I smoke). Once I did, the drink definitely enhanced those flavors. At the end I had to hurry and I did not get to enjoy it as much. I have 8 of these left so I will have a chance to change my last third review :p
Well from your pic, you had clearly started drinking the drink before finishing the first third. Maybe you don't remember how many drinks you had, 🤪 JK...