• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Review #12 Cohiba Siglo 1

Bounc3r

Smoked: April 16th
Stored Humidity: Unknown
Appearance: Dark Brown, Oily
Smell: Sweet Tobacco
Pre Draw: Sweet Hay/Wood
Draw: Perfect medium
Strength: Medium
Burn: 2.5/5
Smoke time: 50 mins
Paired with: Water

1st half: On first light, I got hit with that sweet cuban twang. Slowly died down and got mixed in with notes of sweet hay, wood & saltiness. Truly amazing flavors with lots of creamy smoke.

2nd half: Pretty much the same notes but with more intensity. Might have also picked up some dark chocolate/coffee but not often.

Overall this cigar had amazing flavors, however it was far from perfect (for now). I smoked this 8 days after my cuba trip so they were too humid (like most cigars in cuba). It had lots of burn issues (mostly tunneling) and had a bit of harshness to the taste. So I will rest them at 65% for a few more weeks before trying another one.

Score 8.5/10. I will easily add a point if I can fix the small issues.

1650396268244.jpeg

I have a Cohiba Siglo I on its way to me in the mail so I appreciate having some understanding of what I can expect. 8'm glad to hear you liked it. Good review :)

I smoked another one last week. Lowering the humidity helped a lot! No more burn issues and the harshness was gone 9.5/10. Lucky I have 20 left 🤤