• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Revival of question game...

Dawn

Most of you remember this...with new people on board its a good way to initiate them so to speak...each person asks a question...the next answers it and posts a new one...K??

Question: What was your worst date experience?

Actually would have been my FIRST real date. We headed to a place called Chrystals Pizza in Fort Worth (This was my Girlfriends first time to get to go to Fort Worth without a Chaperone). WE stopped at Sonic on the way out of town (Weatherford) and I thought I would act like a real MAN so I ordered Iced Tea (real grown up like you see). But since I was only 16 and still a bit of a Kid I had to dump 3 packs of sugar in it, so I set it between my legs and took off the lid, Whammo!!!!!!!!!! spilled the whole damn glass of tee right on my crotch. So I spent the majority of that evening trying to hide my front, and she spent most of the time trying to hide her laughter.

All in all, I guess it wasn't ALL bad, I spent 22 years of my life with her (before the big D), and have 2 beautiful daughters to show for it.

Question: What was the BEST date experience you ever had, and why?

The best date I ever had was in 1970( yes I know, I'm older than dirt ). I was a freshman and she was a soph at WVA Tech. A GOOD friend gave me the key to his apartment for the night :0 And that's all you get of that story. ;)

What was the worst car you ever owned?

Wascal

1977 Mercury Cougar XR7 -- only saving grace was I could be stranded with several friends.

Whose your favorite comic?

george carlin in his heyday. though he's still really funny.
and steve martin.

what's the time you kids said something in a group of people that embarssed you the most?

For me I would say when my son was 2 we were in "Toys R Us" and my son saw a Tigger stuffed toy and started pointing and shouting at the top of his lungs the "N" word :0

What is the stupidest thing you have ever done? :lookup:

Traded a 72 Chevy stepside pickup in perfect condition straight across for a 75 Ford Pinto Wagon, to try and save gas. Bet that car dealer saw me coming a mile away. With a big read "DumAss" across my forehead.

What vehicle in your past stands out as a Kewl Ride in your memory?

My first date... it started off great. Had the balls to ask this girl out as a double date (her friend and my friend had been talking about going out). I even remember my pickup line... "what do you say we go as well and keep them out of trouble". To my suprise she said yes! Confidence and testerone I was all set.... then I went home to change. I dressed as geeky as they come and well the date just didn't go anywhere. :(

She was hot though in that leather skirt and fishnet stockings though!

Live and learn (and no I don't dress geeky for dates anymore thank you very much)

Sam

"What vehicle in your past stands out as a Kewl Ride in your memory?"

Purchased a '64 vette convertable in 1971 for the grand price of $2800.00.

"What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?"

Sold same vette in 1975 for $800.00

Whats the worst thing your Mom ever caught you doing?

Wascal

Played hookie from school at 14 with 3 of my "friends", Stole my sisters Hot Rod Plymouth out of the school parking lot and we took it joyriding all day. Mom was waiting for me at school when we drove back into the parking lot. Not a good evening for the olr PB, trust me.

What is the worst thing you ever got away with doing?

oh no, not without my lawyer present.

Dumbest thing you did on a dare?
Robb

drink 10 different mixed drinks in a row then in winter hang from a swingset in just my bra and jeans....

Q:Whats your personal hang up about the opposite sex?

Dawn said:
drink 10 different mixed drinks in a row then in winter hang from a swingset in just my bra and jeans....

can't answer now stil busy with visual of dawn in bra!!

;)

Dawn said:
THEY NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guaranteed something you said years ago will be brought up in another argument.

men, never speak! only grunt and nod! :p

they have the better body parts :sign:

Q: What would you do with $1,000,000.00??

Hmmmmm....1 miiiiiillion dollars!!!! :lookup:

If you had to wake-up every morning for the rest of your life to the same song playing on your clock radio...what would it be?

one particular harbour: jimmy buffett
it's a song about visiting home as much as possible.

number of gadgets/tools you've bought but never used or only used once?

"number of gadgets/tools you've bought but never used or only used once? "

Am unable to answer do to reply above about wife never forgeting. I keep that stuff hid in the garage under lock and key. Are sex toys tools or gadgets? :p

Numbers of time you'v had to hide the credit card bill from your spouse?

Wascal