• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

rewrap pass

All,
I recieved the box Friday. Mel, you have done a wonderful job of rewrapping these cigars. I recognized many of the sticks in their new "clothing".Here's my puts and takes:
Put: Hoyo Da Nicaragua (4), churchillstakes: #2, #6. My guesses are La Unica Belicoso #60 for #2
and La Gloria Cubana Robusto for # 6. The box is on it's way to Debra! Confirmation number is:
0300 6000 0001 3178 7107Thanks for the blue dragons and the tobacco seeds Mel!

great tim start the seeds soon planting time is here! :) hope you like the blues tell me what you think of the smaller one its a new blend

okay guys. I got the package yesterday. One problem, where do I find the address of where to send it next? Is there an url to go to? Nothing was in the box.Deb :)

well deb looks like it got lost everyone please refer to this list
 ok simple rules take one or two (just leave enough for those down the line please) replace it with what you think its worth and try to guess what it was before the one with the most right guesses will get a prize :) u three guys in texas should get it around in a hurry :)

tim hampton
21790 eucalyptus ave.
moreno valley Ca. 92553Debra Treydte
3440 4th Parallel Road
Ellensburg, WA 98926Darren Rozenek
2219 Briner ave.
Akron, Ohio 44305 Gil V.
9334 Moonlit Glade
Helotes TX 78023
Robert L. Finney
309 W. Foster
Pampa, TX  79065
Claudia Fuentes
Rudolph Miles & Sons.
4950 Gateway East Blvd.
El Paso, TX. 79905
Craig Duey
29 River Mead
Avon, CT 06001
Bill Orlando (Shadow)                
2217 Achilla Terrace                                              
Martinsburg, WV 25401                                   and back to me
mel tolbert
1130 medlin st se
smyrna Ga. 30080(Edited by mel at 9:57 pm on Mar. 6, 2001)

Okay the box is on it's way. I tried to guess what was what but it was useless. They all smelled the same to me. :-0I didn't take any but I did put in two that I like. A Cinta Azul and a Lone Wolf. I think I threw a few H.Upmann demitasse in also. Deb

??? while i apreciate the puts i dont get why you didnt take any? :) did you skip your meds today? :)

(just trying to get back on the email list)Looking forward to the mystery stix

I belive I just picked it up on my porch! :) I will post pute & take tomarow, along with conf#

Ok I lied, I will post now. LOL
I put the pass in a new box, the old was in pretty bad shape and you would have ran outr of rrom, so I also added a couple ziplock bags in case it overflows the tupperware as well. I am also adding a mailing list into it to help out.takes: #4 (can't waite try this one will be my 1st one on saterday)
puts: punch lonsdale, HDM lonsdale,H.Upmann milinnium, Romedious torp.will post conf# tomarow. :biggrin:

Box is on its way to you Gil as of right now!:)
Nice pass mel I staired at #4 last night and I might have an idea we will se when I light up. :biggrin:
conf# 03047990000263559105
Later

thanx for all your work derran. :)
gill please check the humistors when the box arrives and water as needed :)(Edited by mel at 9:57 pm on Mar. 13, 2001)

MelPass is still not here I wnet to the USPS Web Site and entered the above confirmation number ans I get the following:"The system was unable to respond to this query. Please try again later. "What is going on?
:-(

Your item was delivered at 11:51 am on March 16 in HELOTES TX 78023.
thats what i get