• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

rewrap pass

darren did you use right adress?
gil could some one have broght it in and forgot to tell you?is the adress ive got for you right?(Edited by mel at 10:52 pm on Mar. 19, 2001)

Since I am next on the list, I will
keep a heads up for the box.Bob

Glad to see it made it:eek: I was getting worried.
I had a chance to smoke #4 so I'll post in the review section. :biggrin: Have fun with it Gil

Had a hard time figuring out what to take, will post puts/take and confirmation number tonight.Box and cigars seem in good shape. Box leaves today.:cool:

Ok here it isTakes #1 Puts
LGC Maduro - Excellent smoke
ONIX Maduro RothchildSorry with the Cameroon Wraper and the Hobbit B-Day pass I am fresh out of Partagas Series S Perfectos . Mel I owe you one.Gift? what gift? I saw one labled "Gift" but could not assume it was for me so I left it alone.Thanks for letting me play.Ah yes the tracking number 0300 6000 0001 0981 8628I mailed it at one of those late night mail boxes place last night.:cool:(Edited by GilV at 10:27 am on Mar. 22, 2001)

rats!!!! that was for you i put a blue in there with your name on it! darn rats shoot!.... owe me one for what?
oh and whats your guess for what #1 was befor?

General: I will send the stick
marked "gift" once I get the box.
Please email me your snailer.Bob

I received the box today. My takes:
#9 and #11. My puts: Next Generation Black Label lonsdale; La Maximilliana
lonsdale; Habano Primero 365 Robusto.
Box was sent to Claudia today. The
confirmation # is 0310 2990 0001 7286
0503. I did a little repair work on the box and some of the numbered smokes. Heads up, Claudia.
PS: I sent to Gil the gifted stick
from Mel. It was sent first class
today.

Looking forward to it! I think I’ll start the guessing game by working on the country of origin first. Then I’ll try guessing the brand.