• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

rewrap pass

I took cigar No. 12 and I not sure if it is from Nicaragua or Nicaragua... In Nicaragua it's more common that size of cigar 7 3/4 x 56 or 58.
So my guessing is that this cigar is made in Nicaragua.
I will post later the brand... like Mel...

The box was received on Monday and went out on Tuesday. Tracking number:0300 1290 0002 7626 6310I took the #3 & put a FD Graves robsto & 2 La Aurora Petit Coronas.Thanks for letting me play, I look forward to playing the guessing game.

Box showed up at my doorstep just as I was heading out to work. It probably will be Saturday before I can get it sent back to Mel.

Takes:
#7 and #13Puts:
La Rosa Especiale Mifavorita Rosado
Grand Nica Churchill
La Luna Maduro Fuerte TornadoConfirmation # 0310 2990 0002 1506 9283Box goes out tomorrow Mel. Thanks for setting up this pass.

Mea Culpa Mel. I was not able to get to the P.O. today. Had a guy over first thing this morning to work on my roof and I wasn't able to get away from the house until mid-afternoon and the P.O. was closed by then.It will go out on Monday. Again, my apology for the delay.

box got here today everything looks great nice job everyone :) :) :)
we will close this pass as soon as everyone posts their guesses ill post what the sticks used to be

I finally smoked the #3 the other night.Can't say I have a enough experience to name the brand. However I'd say that this corona is from Nicaragua. It was medium bodied. Was that a rosado wrapper Mel?

Is this pass still going, or is it over?