• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reyes Family Cigars

FrankSantos

Greetings CigarPass,

I was invited by Rod to join the new manufacturers forum. Our company, Reyes Family Cigars, was formerly known as Puros Indios. I came on board almost a year ago to help take the company in a new direction. My good friend for many years, Carlos Diez, was named President last year and decided to create a new name & new blends for the market.
The first 2 cigar lines that have been created are the "Premier" and the "Classic".
The Reyes Family Premier sports a Costa Rican Maduro wrapper and all Nic binder & filler.
It is full flavored and medium bodied. Should retail around $6 to $7 tops.
The Classic line will be a natural Ecuador Sumatra wrapper with a 3 country blend from Nicaragua, DR & Brazil. This cigar is mild to medium bodied but delivers unbelievable flavors.
Our website is now up - www.reyesfamilycigars.com
Thanks for having me here and I look forward to all of your comments, suggestions & questions.

Frank Santos
Marketing Director
Reyes Family Cigars

Welcome aboard and thanks for the information.

Thanks for introducing yourself.

So who was the brain child behind this? LINKY

Nice. Welcome! I do love a good EcSumatra wrapper and look forward to trying your Classic line.

Wilkey

Glad you made it over, Frankie! :thumbs:

Hey Ya Mr. Santos! I've been smoking my way through some of those cigars you gave me and they are wonderful!! I'm a HUGE fan of the Viejo, great smoke at a great price! Keep up the great work.

The Viejos and the standard maduros are both great smokes for a great price. If I could find a maduro chief I'm thinkin' about maybe doing that for my college grad/b-day smoke.
Good to have you on board!
Chris

Welcome. I was lucky enough to be a recipient of your generosity when you sent out the Cuba Aliados Anniv. test packs. Really good cigar. I'm still looking for those in NH.

Welcome, Frank. Feel free to, well, be frank. There are many here, passionate about our hobby. I look forward to HERFing with you in Vegas.

Hi Frank
I'm glad that you came to visit. Am looking forward to trying these two new, and intrigueing sounding smokes.
Sometimes the right Brazilian tobacco can add a wonderful dimension to a cigar.

Just happen to have a box of Puros Indios coming. My wife loves the aroma.

Best wishes,
MadMonk

Welcome from Kangaroo country mate. :D
I haven't had the pleasure of sampling your range of cigars yet, but will do something about that real soon mate.
All the best to you.
Dave

Welcome to CP, Frank! The new lines sound good. Hopefully I'll see them in stores around here soon.