• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reyes Family Cigars

Hi Frank,
Tell Luis, your rep, that I say hello. He's a great guy and you guys have a great line.

Same here Frankie, the package made it yesterday. Thank you very much brother, I may even wear it this Saturday to the Long Island Herf. I'll be the best dressed Herfer in the place........ :D :thumbs: :p

Thank you Frank for the T-shirt and cigar. It arrived today. :thumbs:

Live long and prosper.

Welcome! I love Puros Indios. I have smoked many of 'em over the years. Do you guys also make Flor De Todo? I like that cigar too. Back in the 90's I bought a lot of 'em from a big vendor whose icon is the smiley face. :)

Allow myself to introduce, myself... I am the Vegas rep for Reyes Family Cigars. I think the new blends we have coming out are going to be awesome. My all time favorite is the Veijo! I love this cigar. I swear I nub it everytime I smoke one.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know! You can email me at justin AT ReyesFamilyCigars DOT com. I also made the new web site work, they had a graphic designer design the site. That is actually how I got the job as a rep for them.