• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Richmond Herf

Lee

A few folks have asked if there would be a Mooch Herf II this year. I had planned on doing it in July, but this was a bad time for most folks.

With feedback from Shadow and Devin, I'm thinking about holding it in the same place, Havana59 here in Richmond. You can order as much or as little as you want there, the place has a wonderful Cuban look, great food and pretty decent bar!

I'm thinking either October 18th or 25th.

Post here if you want to attend or have suggestions. I may try to have some door prices and donations this year if there is interest!

Lee :D

Let me know if October doesn't work, I can do it any time!

Hard to find a better place than Havana59! :thumbs:

Count me in... :)

I don't think I can pull a Oct. herf off this year. Novemeber could possibly work though.

A fantastic place to have a herf! :thumbs:

I'll be somehwhat in the area Oct.31-Nov. 3. Unavailable the 31-1st though. How far is Richmond from Devin's?

oct. 18th works GREAT for me. (and after all it is all about me! :D ) i don't have the kids that weekend. all party.
havana 59 is a great place.

i was hoping this herf would happen again since i missed the last one :angry: :sneaky:

Well, I know it will be hard to get a date that works for everyone. I would like to try though!!

Will Halloween work for a pre herf and November 1 for the main event? Works for me!

Keep the suggestions coming!

Lee :D

I will be getting a box of something nice to share like last year as well! You know my tastes, similiar with Matt's and Devin's!! LMAO

Lee those dates would work great for me. I should be back on my feet by then.

Oops. I misread Matt's post!!

There's plenty of time to think about it. Suggestions are welcomed!

Thanks

Lee

truthfully since i live here any weekend wil work for me. if it's a weekend i have my kids i just won't be able to party as long as if i didn't have them.

It really doesn't matter to me, make the date and I'll be there this year. :thumbs:
I can always call in sick from work. :p

I'll be in the Poconos on Halloween and the day after (31-1) and planned on coming down to Devin's on Sunday the 2nd. This is a surpise birthday gift for my wife, so herfing may not be the best way to spend the weekend. LOL! So you guys have it when you can..don't base anything on when I'm available, b'cuz I may not be when the time comes.

Ahhh..nope 287 miles is too far for a partial day trip. LMAO! Especially since we'll have 13 hours of driving ahead of us on Monday. :)

Well, let's try November 15th, with a pre-herf on the 14th.

Whadaya think??? :D