• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Richmond, VA B&Ms

Newfie

Official Lancero Whore
Evening all.

I'm probably going to be in the Richmond area a couple of days during the week of June 19th. Any one from that area suggest a couple of "Must-visit" shops?

Also, wouldn't mind meeting a couple of members of the board and puff a couple if possible.

Thanks.

Jim

Old Virginia Tobacco !!!(I think that's the name of it). Their store in Richmond is at 3532 West Cary Street. Phone is 804•353•4675

Uncle Mikey's is pretty good too. Sitting down with Uncle Mikey is an experience anyone who visits Richmond should not pass up, he's a great guy! :thumbs: He's located at 7921A West Broad St., Ste 115 in Richmond.

Havana Connections have the best stores in Richmond. There are several of them (four in all I think). I prefer the one in he Short Pump area. They have a great selection and are usually at MSRP.

Also, Richmond is a very cigar friendly city, so be sure to check out the louges and restraunts. The Tobacco Company has excellent food and is a very unique place. And the louge at the Jefferson hotel is very elegant and worth the trip.

Enjoy your time in VA.

Patrick

Havana Connections have the best stores in Richmond. There are several of them (four in all I think). I prefer the one in he Short Pump area. They have a great selection and are usually at MSRP.

Patrick

MSRP? Not when I saw these guys with a wagon at the beer fest last fall. They had DC Maximus marked up 20-30% :0 Maybe it's a different story in their shops but their gouging practices at the beer fest left a worse taste in my mouth than the RichBrau did. :laugh:

MSRP? Not when I saw these guys with a wagon at the beer fest last fall. They had DC Maximus marked up 20-30% :0 Maybe it's a different story in their shops but their gouging practices at the beer fest left a worse taste in my mouth than the RichBrau did. :laugh:

Thats not a good sign for them. The savvy vendor knows you don't do these events to make a profit. They're marketing gigs and generally should operate at a loss.