• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Riddle Fiver

Cira

First correct answer to this riddle gets a free fiver from me. Funniest answer gets another fiver:)

You enter a room with 3 primates. There is a gorilla, an orangutan holding a shovel and a chimpanzee holding a banana in each hand. Which primate in the room is the smartest and why?

The orangutan because he's got a weapon! :sign:

I am the smartest primate in the room becasue Humans are primates too

First correct answer to this riddle gets a free fiver from me. Funniest answer gets another fiver:)

You enter a room with 3 primates. There is a gorilla, an orangutan holding a shovel and a chimpanzee holding a banana in each hand. Which primate in the room is the smartest and why?

Insight!

Insight!

If so, I am missing it (clearly). Gorillas (along with orangutans and chimpazees) make up the Great Apes. All of which, I thought I remembered, are primates. Me B rong?

I'm betting on the orangutan cause I saw "Every Which Way But Loose" in the '80s starring Clint Eastwood and Clyde. Best a monkey could do was "Bedtime for Bonzo" with Ronald Reagan, and the gorilla was in "Gorialla's in the Mist" with Sigourney Weaver. Clearly the smartest is the orangutan based on movie selection and star power.

Cparker

Wow, symbolism at it's finest.

So Rod (the human) walks in on an empty-handed lilbastage (the gorilla) and a shovel-waving AVB (the orangutan) facing off with this greedy double banana-fisted chimp (thrilla).

I know who's not the smartest in the room.

BANNED!

It's obvious I think....the Chimpanzee. Both the orangutan and chimp are scared of the gorilla, and the chimp's scared of the orangutan because he has a shovel. The chimp brought two bananas so he can give one to the gorilla and one to the orangutan and while they eat the bananas, the chimp can get the hell out of the room.

the chimp
because he's the one that ordered the air to ground missile strike.

hence his calm demeanor

I am the smartest primate!
Cuz' I'm a monkey man!

-Rob

Insight!

If so, I am missing it (clearly). Gorillas (along with orangutans and chimpazees) make up the Great Apes. All of which, I thought I remembered, are primates. Me B rong?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: - LMAO

INSIGHT!

Clearly it is the gorilla. He has the chimp collecting food and the orangutan digging latrines. True officer material.

The 3 Bishops are wondering how in the world they got into a room with a gorilla, an orangutan and a chimp and yourself. Little did they know it was a test to see if they could convert the apes them to peace loving Christians. Sorta like humans only paying more attention to the rule book. You they already knew had no chance with being you are a cigar smoker and all and thus a trouble maker of the highest order.

For those that didn't get this, look up the word "primate" :whistling:

Any human that enters a room with a Gorilla, Orangutan, and a Chimpanzee is definitely the dumbest primate in the room.

The chimpanzee because I've never seen a gorilla or orangutan smoke a stogie!

It would be the one spyder monkey outside trying throw his crap at someone, who was not as dumb as the other four who got stuck in a room togeather! :laugh: