• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP Arturo Thunder Gatti

NASTY

Cold Fire
He was one of the warriors in boxing. I respected this guy because he took every fight offered to him.
One of the best fights in boxing history was his war with Irish Mickey Ward.

Foul play is suspected and surprise, surprise....his wife was detained as a suspect.

Rest in peace

Looks like the police are preparing the offical charges against her.It seems a bloody strap on her purse found at the scene did her in.

Wow! I can't believe this. I loved watching this guy box. He would cut easy but he had one heck of a chin on him and full of heart.

Very disappointing that this happened to him. While he was way over-matched when he stepped up in caliber to fight guys like Oscar and Floyd Jr., when you put Gatti in fights that matches his style he was fun to watch. His battles with Ward are great, as were his fights with Ivan Robinson.

That's terrible. We lost a guy that used to be one of the few bright spots in the glum world of boxing we have now.

JK

I was shocked and terribly saddened when I heard the news, was hoping I had heard wrong.
He will be missed, may he rest in peace.