• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP Captain Phil Harris

I've been watching the show since the first season. Phil was my favorite. With his lifestyle and stress level, even he knew this day would come. Didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

Remember when he 'caught' that pick-up truck? :laugh:

RIP, Captain.

Man thats sad to read. Really makes you think about taking charge of your health if your grossly obese as I am. :-( ... ok, the cigars can stay....

RIP Phil...

Damn, I was just going back through the seasons of DC, and he always cracked me up with his angry ways! His youngest son, on the other hand, needs to learn how to work hard.

RIP Captain Phil, you will be surely missed.

I've never really been into the reality show genre, but DC is one of my favorites. I will definitely miss him. He was quite a character.

One of my favorites. He was one of my inspirations to quit cigarettes :) RIP Captain!!

Capt. Phil was easily my favorite on the show. A hard ass with a heart, for sure. RIP Capt. Phil!

I feel really bad for his sons...my prayers to them as well.

Souldoggy- I think it's his older son who is the lazy one...I think Jake is the younger, MUCH more hard-working son.

A sad day to be sure... Phil Harris always seemed like he'd be a cool guy to have a beer with. My thoughts go out to his family during this difficult time.

DC has to be one of the best guilty pleasure shows on TV. If I'm flipping through the channels on a weekend and find a DC marathon, I usually have kiss the rest of the day goodbye... the show is as addictive as crack!

Wow.... Excellent link Joe Joe, thank you...