• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP Don Alejandro Robaina

Mowee

Don Alejandro Robaina died today at age 91. He will be sorely missed.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE63G1YJ20100417

Nice write up on the linky. It sounds like he was a class act. May he rest in peace.

These things usually come in threes...Frank Llaneza, Alejandro Robaina, and...?

As the tobacco grows, he said "it talks to you, it tells you what it needs and you must listen."

Intense. More of these anti-tobacco groups should look at the passion found in this stuff and not to mention the fact he lived a full life.

RIP

Look at his face. You can feel the love and see the pride. May you RIP and share a heavenly cigar with my SIL.

Rest in Peace!!! He will definitely be missed I'm sure, but his legend will no doubt, live forever!

Rest in Peace Don Alejandro.

gallery_7197_614_10340.gif

These things usually come in threes...Frank Llaneza, Alejandro Robaina, and...?
Pedro Martin passed away on March 31st. He founded Tropical Tobacco and began working in his father's Cuban factory in 1936.

As the tobacco grows, he said "it talks to you, it tells you what it needs and you must listen."

Intense. More of these anti-tobacco groups should look at the passion found in this stuff and not to mention the fact he lived a full life.

RIP

You obviously haven't been paying attention as to how these people think. They will attribute his death to tobacco usage and say it cut him down in the prime of his life. Whereas I would thank God every day I get past 80. RIP Mr. Robaina, what a great life you must have had.

RIP

You obviously haven't been paying attention as to how these people think. They will attribute his death to tobacco usage and say it cut him down in the prime of his life. Whereas I would thank God every day I get past 80. RIP Mr. Robaina, what a great life you must have had.

It was more or less a sarcastic(?) comment. Healthy people don't reach the average age all the time.

He will be missed greatly.