• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP my little friend

Sorry for your and your family's loss Tom. I lost 2 pets this year so I know how you feel.

The hardest part of having a canine friend is when they pass. My thoughts are with you. I lost two this year myself.

Cparker

Sorry to hear of your loss. I know firsthand how hard it can be and it's gonna hurt for quite awhile. We were sitting in the living room the other night and I said something about Apollo, our lab who left us last year, and our beagle Chance's head popped up like he expected to see him standing there. Just showed us that we weren't the only ones who still miss him.

All your kind words and thoughts mean a ton to me, brothers.

Good men understand the love of a dear little dog, and the unqualified love that a dear friend brings to the table. Life does indeed go on....but your understanding means a lot to me.

Thanks, my friends...B.B.S.

Just checked in and saw this thread. :(

Tom, very sorry for the loss of your dear friend Rosie, I offer my condolences to you and your wife. She had the look of love in her eyes when you snapped that photo of her.

May she rest in peace.

Dave

Sorry bro, I have already lost two four legged friends, so I know how you feel.
I still miss them a lot.
She's over the rainbow bridge now.