• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP Waliguy

There's a plan in the works for the MN crew to have a memorial herf on May 1. Chris used to smoke a very special cigar every May 1 in memory of his father, and we thought we would try and do the same thing going forward for him. If you have the chance and knew him, feel free to do the same wherever you may be, while we try to do it here in MN.

What a loss, my prayers and thoughts are with him and his family.

My wishes to his family and close friends! RIP Waliguy, everyone will be missin' ya.

Sad news, indeed. I never got the chance to meet Chris. May he rest in peace.

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

:(

There's a plan in the works for the MN crew to have a memorial herf on May 1. Chris used to smoke a very special cigar every May 1 in memory of his father, and we thought we would try and do the same thing going forward for him. If you have the chance and knew him, feel free to do the same wherever you may be, while we try to do it here in MN.

I'll enjoy an 858SG in memory of Chris. Man, what tragic news. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

I'm in shock. I have known Chris for many years and am very sadden by this news.

RIP Chris

I am at a loss for words. Chris was one BOTL that I've always looked forward to having a smoke with someday. When I was relocating to Las Vegas, he told me to pass through his town so we can meet and have a smoke.

I've know Chris through the cigar boards for many years. He was always upbeat and was a participant in the Cigar Family Fantasy Football League for many years. He even won the championship once. I use to talk to him every week during football season. An avid Vikings fan, we grew close as friends when we shared our football fantasy stories.

He even won a contest that I posted "Name My New Boxer"...He won with the name "Jonae"....short for Joe Namath. He knew I loved my NY Jets.

55450769109_0_BG.jpg

Fishing for shark in Montauk, Long Island...
Chris, I'm going to miss you buddy. Your life was cut too short. I will smoke an 858 on May 1st to honor you.

RIP Waliguy.

I didn't have the pleasure to know this way too young man. My condolences for all who lost a friend and Brother.

Very sad news, prayers and thoughts go out to friends and family.