• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Roboref / S&M

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Roboref you have mail....

Sam & Melly a lil sum sum ....

Sam & Melly.... S&M - LMAO.

Guess that's rather appropriate, huh? :p

Dave

I was little scared to click on this thread. Woooh, Sam and Melly.

Will somebody please give me a ladder so I can get out of the gutter?

DaveWF said:
Sam & Melly.... S&M - LMAO.

Guess that's rather appropriate, huh? :p

Dave
You just NOW figured that one out? :sign: We've been saying we have had the perfect initials for us and what we're into for years now :p

Cohiba - many thanks bro!!

Sam

Sam, I didn't know you guys are into Spaniards & Mexicans too...... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D

OOH, AAH, I am so excited!! I can't wait to try S&M, I never had that before!

CohibaSurfer,

Thanks so much for the help, info and guidance. Even sometimes when you might feel you didn't get through to someone, you may have! I appreciate the comments to get me going in the right direction. I am very gratefule for the thoughtfulness you are showing me with the package. I will be sure and let you know how I like them!

Thanks again

ricmac25 said:
I was little scared to click on this thread. Woooh, Sam and Melly.

Will somebody please give me a ladder so I can get out of the gutter?
Ric Ric....tell me you know that about Sam and I LOL I dont think there is anyone here who doesn't ;) You stay in that gutter with us all you want ;) We have permanent residence there

melly the angel :love: :love:

Thank you Mr Surfer!! You are da man

*gives you a big kiss*

melly the angel :love:

CohibaSurfer,

Hey Bro, Thank You so much for your generous gift! It was way beyond the call of duty. I really appreciate it so much. I think it should have been the other way around. I again thank you for the help and I will definately use what you talked about in my next pass! I will also let you know how I liked those fine smokes when I smoke them!

Roboref