• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Robotic arm

MOBIG

The best way to predict the future is to create it
Well after the Cigar Pick I find this funny who needs a robotic arm to hold their cigar :laugh: link
stub-003_cropped.jpg

P.S. save your money for cigars

Just get a paper clip. I don't think cigars are even that great once you get down to the nub. :angry:

I'm waiting for the platinum and diamond version to come out!

Just get a paper clip. I don't think cigars are even that great once you get down to the nub. :angry:

It's a rare thing to find a cigar worthy of nubbing. Once you find one though, you will understand how delicious it is. :D

It's a rare thing to find a cigar worthy of nubbing. Once you find one though, you will understand how delicious it is. :D

I had countless RASS and Monte #2s that I just did not want to toss. I remember burning my fingers so bad I cringed every time I turned on the stove. Sometimes a smoke develops later on in its life :laugh:

Like your very first WOAM ever?

Toothpicks work wonders Nasty.

Some might call it savage. Hence my handle:sign:
S5001132.jpg

I agree I usually toss mine once the smoke starts to get uncomfortably warm.

I had countless RASS and Monte #2s that I just did not want to toss. I remember burning my fingers so bad I cringed every time I turned on the stove. Sometimes a smoke develops later on in its life :laugh:

Like your very first WOAM ever?

Toothpicks work wonders Nasty.

Some might call it savage. Hence my handle:sign:
S5001132.jpg

I agree I usually toss mine once the smoke starts to get uncomfortably warm.

Thats a good ash :laugh: link is working now

I thought this was going to be a thread about Los's latest sex toy! :whistling:

You know, I had a friend in high school who had a robotic hand. He was born without the a hand, and he got a robotic one in grade school. Lets just say that by high school the fingers had nice burns because it was a perfect roach clip. Ahhh the things people do... :D