• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Robusto Mini Pass

CD

Ok, I’ll be the first to christen the “Open Passes” forum.I don’t have a huge collection at this point but I think I have enough to get a “mini” pass going.  This is also my first time initiating a pass so I’m keeping it manageable.  I was thinking of limiting this to five or six people but I guess it could be more – as long as you are OK with a limited selection.
  • Following is the proposed line-up (mostly all robustos):
  • Arsitoff Cameroon
  • Maria Mancini
  • La Rosa
  • JR Ult. Maduro
  • LaLuna
  • JR Alt. Toro EMS
  • DR Mystery Stick
  • maybe more, I’ll see
Email if you’re interested.  I’m looking for five people at a minimum and ten max.

"Open passes" was christened with the spur of the moment pass on friday. It filled real fast as I'm sure yours will too! I'll have to "pass" on this pass though. Too many boxes coming and going boggles this already boggled mind! Good luck!!

Oh well, the luster is gone. Still a first for me though :)

Tim: Check your email. Please include me if you still have room.-----Bob

Craig If you've got the room left id like to support your pass if you need my snaily give me a shout      

Excellent! So far we have:KStevenson
Shadow
Texcigar
Tim Hampton
Jomara I'll give it a couple more days.
Seems to me there were a couple of newbies looking for open passes. You guys out there?

That's seven including tanvette & Bob. Ill close it Wednesday at noon.I need snailers from KStevenson, Texcigar and tanvette. Tim & Joe I probably have your address somewhere but why don't you send them just to be sure.cduey@cdwebtech.com

OK, let’s close this puppy.  Keith, if you will…
  • The participants / pass order follow:
  • tanvette
    NY
  • Shadow
    WV
  • Jomara
    VA
  • Texcigar
    VA
  • KStevenson
    KY
  • Bob
    TX
  • Tim Hampton
    CA
  • back to me in CT
I’ll put this together & post the final line-up in a day or two.Pass on,CD

Thanks Keith.
  • The final line-up is:
  • Arsitoff Cameroon
  • Maria Mancini  (nice dark wrapper, EMS or maduro?)
  • La Rosa
  • JR Ult. Maduro
  • LaLuna
  • Mayorga natural
  • JR Alt. Toro EMS
I plan to put the box in the mail on Friday.Please use confirmation/tracking numbers.  Post puts/takes to the bulletin board as well as the enclosed form.  No hard rules about the trades – use your judgment & keep’em fair.  Please, no naked sticks.  I’ve only been in a couple of passes but they all contained some ragged sticks.  It makes me wana cry when I see a nice cigar loosing its skin.  A little plastic wrap or celo will help a lot.I guess that’s it.  Pass on!