• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Robusto Mini Pass

The box is on its way to tanvette :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Confirmation number
0300 1290 0002 7626 8413

CD, I need you to route this pass around me. I'm withdrawing from all box passes. Please see the "All Good Things" thread in Cigar Talk for details.--Keith Stevenson--(Edited by KStevenson at 7:04 pm on Feb. 2, 2001)

Sorry to see you go Keith but I understand.Texcigar if you could send the box to Bob instead.Texcigar & Bob, you'll have to change the labels.CD

Fellow passers:Box is on it's way to Shadow a/o 8:00am this morning.Takes: Arsitoff Cameroon, JR Ult. MaduroPuts: Baccarat Luchadore, Hoyo De Monterrey ChurchillUS Mail Tracking #: 0300 6000 0002 6494 9762Enjoy!

Thanks tanvette,Good pass-off. The Ult. has about six months on it, the Aristoff has about two.

The pass is looking good. Is Keith
back in the pass? I hope so. If not
I will change the labels as requested
by Craig.

Yes, I got the humidor back. Surprisingly, its contents were mostly intact. :) Anyone attending the live chat tonight will hear the whole story.

Box arrived and went right back out today. Confirmation #0300 1290 0002 5465 2647.Takes:Mayorga (Nat.)
Maria Mancini MaduroPuts:punch Rothchild
Remedios Robusto
Micubano RobustoHeads up Joe!

Got a hold of the box Monday afternoon.Back in the mail Tuesday aternoon. Maybe a day or two Tex its coming from Wmbg.Takes: Puts:
Rosa Especial Aristoff
Remedios El Credito
Cheeroot
Its all yours Tex

Wooo Hooo...man has it been a while since I been looking forward to receiving a box pass. I am twitter patted.

Congrats to everyone so far on the
pass. Seems to be moving really
fast for a pass. Just can't wait.

I second that Bob!Good job guys (movin movin movin, gotta keep em movin…)

Well....... Tex its like this, Happy Valintines Day!
anyway as I was say'n . did I happen to mention it was Valintines Day.I CAN"T TAKE IT NO MORE I GOTTA COME CLEANTex ,Tex,  Its like this I,I.. Just did'nt use one.Please man, can you find it in your heart to forgive me?Im Sorry.You'll get it today or tomorrow it was mailed out Tuesday MorningThanks
Joe