• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Robusto Mini Pass

Craig: Send me your snailer. I
will send you a couple of LaLunas
when they arrive.

This pass is headed home. Confirmation number is:
0300 6000 0001 3178 7114Puts : La Rosa Especial robusto
Nat Sherman robusto
Cuesta Rey Tuscany RobustoTakes: Felipe Grigio robusto
Punch rothchildCraig,
Thanks for letting me play! Heads up! It's comming home!

Thanks Tim & thanks to all. I'll let you know when the box arrives.As I write this storm Emily is beginning to pound us here in CT. The governor has already shut down the state and closed the schools. Forecast calls for snow beginning tonight (Sunday) and lasting into Wednesday.Let's see we have wood, water, stove, fuel, two stocked humidors, and canned soup. I think that's it. I'm about to choose a stick that I can go out and watch the weather with.

The box arrived today, nice treat for my "snow day."  Great selection of cigars and they were all in great shape.  Looking forward to sampling all the new (to me) brands.Regarding our big storm - I exaggerated a bit by say were getting "pounded."  So far we have had mostly freezing rain however the snow is picking up.  Think I better go out and observer a little more :cool:Thanks again guys.Keith, you can move the thread…

Congrats on a successful pass! Thanks for letting me join in.I'd move this thread myself, except Rod hasn't restored my moderator access since the crash. ;) Rod, the all-mighty, all-powerful administrator will need to do the honors. :)