• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rochester, MN

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Just got notice this afternoon that I need to be in Rochester, MN from 8/13-8/17. Anyone live in or familiar with the area? Any place good to smoke? Mini-herf perhaps? Thanks in advance.

If you have a vehicle and don't mind driving an hour or so, a bunch of us smoke on Thursday nights in Minneapolis. You would be more than welcome. Not to mention we're planning a 'blind super premium robusto taste test winner takes the pool' contest for that night. How could you miss that? LMK.

If you have a vehicle and don't mind driving an hour or so, a bunch of us smoke on Thursday nights in Minneapolis. You would be more than welcome. Not to mention we're planning a 'blind super premium robusto taste test winner takes the pool' contest for that night. How could you miss that? LMK.

Sounds like fun. I'll see what I can do about this, but I have an early flight on Friday morning. I'll PM you on Tuesday or Wednesday when I know my schedule better. Thanks for the invite.

I would stray off my vector to get a better look Strayvectors avatar :D

I live about 50 minutes North of Rochester. I believe the county Rochester is in is smoke-free. Good luck with that :(.

Strayvetor - I'm mezmorised by your avatar! :love:

I can't figure out for the life of me what she is saying... although I know what I pretend she says. :blush:

mac

Sam, it will great to if you can trek up to the twin cities. Let me know if your schedule will allow it.

Best,

Joe