• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rock N Rolled Tour at Jack's

in2xshp

Banned
This is taken right from CAO's event schedule:

5/15/2009 - Lafayette, NJ - CAO Rock N Rolled at Satin Jack's Cigar Room.
The ‘CAO Rock N Rolled Tour’ stops in Lafayette at Satin Jack's Cigar Room. CAO Director of Lifestyle Marketing Jon Huber will be on hand with ‘rockstar cigars’, special one-day only deals, limited edition CAO Rock N Rolled swag, CAO-branded guitars, and more! For more information, please call (973) 300-3332.

I was at Jack's today (finishing a Padron buy with Chris) and was talking to Jack. He told me that this is going to be one of the biggest events of the year there at his store. From what I was told by him and his beautiful wife Maria, this is going to be huge. They are having a roller from CAO there and there will actually be a Tattoo artist there on site doing tats for anyone that wants to go under the needle.

I really wanted to get this out early enough so people can start making plans now, I would love to see a bunch of CP'ers there for the event, Kim and I will not be missing this one and you never know I just might be the one in that chair getting a tat done. :whistling:

Sam,

Got your email, but didn't really like any of the choices..
awesome_bad_tattoos2.jpg

When you come up with more tat ideas let me know.

I was talkin' with Steve (toje) the CAO rep for our area and he said the same that this will be a big event at Jack's place. I'll be checking my schedule to see if I can make it, I know I have one ceremony to be at but I think that's during the afternoon. I'll update it as soon as I check things out....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

It would be great to see you there Charlie, be sure to bring as many of the Hudson Vally Crew as you can if you make it. :thumbs:

Bump, this event will start at 5pm Friday and will go on at least till 10-11pm.

Hope to see a few of you guys/gals there.

This one is gonna be big....hope to see you all Friday night at Satin Jacks!!

Steve

What a great event last night. Steve I want to thank you, Frank and of course Jon for such a nice night of wonderful conversation and specials. Jack always puts on perfect events and this was no exception.

Tell Frank I owe him big time so the next time we meet, he needs to to be prepared. :thumbs:

edit to add.

Sam - where are the pictures of the David Ort....errrr..... Clown tattoo? :sign:

I am going to have to take a ride up to one of these events soon. They sound like a blast.

Just a few from last night....

056-1.jpg

Jack calling the raffle numbers.
061.jpg

Frank from CAO.
064.jpg

Jack himself.....
090-Copy.jpg

Steve, myself and Jon Huber.
013-4.jpg

And of course Kimmie. :thumbs:

Great meeting you Sam......and what an event it was!! Thanks all for kickin' with us at Satin Jacks!