• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rockies in the World Series!

Damn, that hurt. We will take 2 of the 3 in Denver. The Sox are going to have to drop the DH and ManRam is going to have to play a real outfield.

Damn, that hurt. We will take 2 of the 3 in Denver. The Sox are going to have to drop the DH and ManRam is going to have to play a real outfield.
You remind me a pre-2004 RS fan. Commendable. The fact is Manny is a much better outfielder than most know, and as for the DH issue, the TV guys have to say something to make a national audience want to watch. Those clowns on FOX and ESPN radio are just that, clowns. Joe Morgan is going to drive me to drink. I'll send him a thank you card after this is over.

Doc.

Today's headlines read: ROOKIES ROCK ROCKIES

Nice ballpark you fellas got.

Doc.

It happened in 2004 and now it's almost like it was ordained...come from behind Sox don't lose a game all the way to the spoils.

I sincerely hope for your sake that the Rockies fight back Jonas and make it a little more exciting, sucks to lose the big one 4 zip.

Brian

Yeah I hope so to Brian but last night seemed like the night it should of happened if any. Anyway, we are obviously way over matched but it would be nice to win at least 1! :laugh:

Well done Doc.

Well - it is not over until the fat lady sings. That being said, I like my chances :whistling:

It has just come to my attention, that if the Sox score 7 runs, they will have broken the '32 Yankees record for most runs scored in a WS. Wouldn't that be nice.

Doc.

Well - it is not over until the fat lady sings. That being said, I like my chances :whistling:

Well it was fun while it lasted although we were never as close as the either of the one run games indicated.

Here you go Rob, enjoy! Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7493 2247 8584

Well it was fun while it lasted although we were never as close as the either of the one run games indicated.

Here you go Rob, enjoy! Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7493 2247 8584

Well - I almost feel like I stole that bet. You pick the next bet - tell me who you want and I will take the other side. The RedSox were just too strong.

162 game regular season to get to the big grand finale they call the World Series and it's a 4 game sweep. What a waste of a season. I was pulling for the Rockies, I'm not a baseball fan, but the way they ended the season I thought it just fitting. Sorry your boys lost Jonas.

162 game regular season to get to the big grand finale they call the World Series and it's a 4 game sweep. What a waste of a season. I was pulling for the Rockies, I'm not a baseball fan, but the way they ended the season I thought it just fitting. Sorry your boys lost Jonas.

Nah, not a waste at all. This was totally new ground for this club. While they got dominated by a superior team, they have nothing to be ashamed of. The day ater management is inevitable since it's as much part of the game as beer, hot dogs, and a cigar.

And there lies the beauty of America, we each have the right to our own opinions. I for one admit I'm not a baseball fan at all, I like to watch the World Series just because of what it is. However for me, it was a waste of hours in front of the TV, almost embarrassing how the Rockies couldn't get an out of an inning so many times when there was two outs and men on base. I'm not saying the Sox weren't the superior team, nor am I saying they were, just saying it was a lame World Series, boring. I suppose unless you're a Red Sox fan!

Nah, not a waste at all. This was totally new ground for this club. While they got dominated by a superior team, they have nothing to be ashamed of. The day ater management is inevitable since it's as much part of the game as beer, hot dogs, and a cigar.

That's quite obvious.

Doc.

Local media are debating whether or not to hold a celebratory parade for the Rockies. They are the National League Champions - a first time feat for them. I consider that they've had a very successful season.

Jonas I received the package of some of my absolute favorites. A great selection. Thank You. Now if you want a chance to get even, maybe a wager on the Colts/Pats game? The line is Pats minus 5.5.