• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rocky Patel Decade - ITC toro sampler SPECIAL !

cheapercigars

Banned
Hello All,
It is time that we will start hearing about the great achievement that Rocky Patel has recently made. His latest addition to his brand is the Rocky Patel Decade Cigars. In the last issue of Cigar Insider of Cigar Aficionado magazine, a vertical tasting of this brand was done. A whopping 95 points was scored by these great cigars.
Not long ago, his ITC by Rocky Patel was released too. I haven't heard any ratings on this particular line, but I thoroughly enjoyed them.

To commemorate these two of his latest lines Rocky Patel Cigars has a great sampler pack of 8 cigars (Toro sizes). Click here to go to the page.

If you have not tried them, here's your chance !

Thanks for your support
Mel Shah
760-699-6367
www.cheapercigars.com

This retailer sucks and should be banned from the site. Do not use them!

BUYER BEWARE!!! This vendor sent me an open box of damaged cigars and then ignored me and refused to take them back. I had to go through my cc co. in order to seek remedy. Telling is that this low life never contested it when the cc co took their $ back. STAY AWAY FROM CHEAPER CIGARS!! THEY ARE DISHONEST!!!

Thanks for the warning. :thumbs:

Just an idea. We have lists of good places to go. How about a thread of places to avoid. If there is one I have not seen it