• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rogue beer

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I think I found my new favorite brewery.  So far, every Rogue I've had has been excellent.  I wish I could find the double chocolate stout, seems to be a rarity.  If it's anything like the chocolate stout, it'll be a chocolate bomb! :D

....gee, if you only knew someone that lived in the Pacific Northwest.... :whistling:

Not one of my favorite breweries as I feel their beers tend to be pretty "one note", but glad to hear you enjoy them, Rod.  I remember Dead Guy Ale being pretty good as well as Santa's Private Reserve.

BlindedByScience said:
....gee, if you only knew someone that lived in the Pacific Northwest.... :whistling:

I'm going to try one more big beer store down here.  If I can't find it, perhaps my buddy in the PNW can help. :D

I've enjoyed every Rogue I've had as well.  I had the Dad's Little Helper (Black IPA) not too long ago, was tasty!

I found A few Rogue selections here in Daytona Beach at the World Market. I had a Dead Guy today, not bad.