• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rolling the CAO America

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
I found this video earlier. It was the first time I had seen a mutiple shade rapper rolled and thought you might like to see it as well.

CAO America

Really cool! I wish I had the talent to do that. I've wanted to try my hand at rolling one, but I'm sure I would make a complete mess. :laugh:

Neat! Thanks for posting.

Looking at her hands, I wonder how much nicotine (if any) she absorbs through her skin on a daily basis?

I could watch that over and over. Not only do I love the America, she works so fast!

Did anyone else notice that when she put the cigar up with the other completed sticks, the one she did was wrapped the reverse of the five already done?

I bet she sat in for a less experienced roller just for that video shoot!

Tim should stand next to them all day. Since these were released, I haven't seen one with the pinstripe rolled uniformly like that around the whole cigar. Nice work.

Very interesting. Makes me appreciate smoking hand rolled cigars all the more. Thanks for sharing.

edit: spelling...duh!

Her hands look pretty stained. Is that a trait of working with real maduro wrappers or does CAO use dye?

Great Vid.. thanx. I concur that it makes me appreciate smoking any hand-rolled stogie I may light up.