• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Romeo y Julieta Aniversario

lbrief

I never really gave these much thought because the regular RyJs don't impress me much. But when these showed up in JR's latest list of specials, I got to wondering if they are any good.

JR says, "It begins spicily and builds in power with each puff - making it the strongest Romeo y Julieta blend to date."

If that is true, then it would seem these are right in line with my tastes (namely strong and spicy), plus they come in a real nice box (and that's always a plus ;) ).

Anyway, does anyone have an opinion?

BTW, before it gets suggested, yes I'll go buy one and try it if I can't get any feedback. But that means overpaying (when compared to box price) and I'd have to rest it a while (maybe for months) before even lighting it.
If people here think they are as good as advertised (and, yes I trust your opinions), it makes sense to just grab a box now, save a buck or two, and put them all to bed together.

Had one this morning. Compares favorably to the Reserva maduro, but come in second (a close second) IMHO.

(Had to edit this to remove the "Real". The RyJ maddies I was referring to are simply "Reserva".)