• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RomeoyJulieta Reserve Maduro

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
I am a big fan of RyJ and I had the reserve maduro for the first time last weekend. This was actually my first maduro (believe it or not) even though I have been smoking cigars for about three years.

I thought it was a great smoke. It had pretty good flavor and burned well. The new wrapper RyJ is using for the maduro definitely made it a great cigar. It is a Connecticut broadleaf maduro that is triple fermented. Ofcourse since I've never had any other maduros I can't compare it but I would definitely suggest that you try it.

I would put the R&J maddie on the top of the maduro list!! Without a doubt the best maddie going!

I got one from ricmac25's pass and it looks yummy. I might have to put a flame to it this weekend.... :D

I had a few sent to me by generous CPers. After having tried all of the RyJ's, this is the only one I will buy again. Good flavor for a mild stick.

Emo

emodx said:
After having tried all of the RyJ's, this is the only one I will buy again. Good flavor for a mild stick.

Emo
Ditto ;)

I see your ditto and raise you a ditto and a you-bet!

Absolutely great morning smoke. There is a box of these in my future.