• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RP EDGE--SUMATRA

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
I love the corojo as a good steady cigar and I imagine with this wrapper the flavor will take on a tastier cocoa note. Anybody tried them yet. I picked up a 10 pack and have not had a chance to try yet.

I love em. Only have a another 5 or so left, but they are tasty. They are pretty spicy to be honest, or at least that is what I taste alot of. I do not really get any cocoa taste. My .02

Although I am a huge maduro fan I like the Sumatra better than the Maduro and Corojo for the Edge cigars.

To be honest I haven't had many RP sticks that I have really liked, but I have heard good things about this one so I may give it a whirl.

I just smoked my only one a few minutes ago and I really liked it. Ton of smoke and a very smooth smoke.

Ken

Although I am a huge maduro fan I like the Sumatra better than the Maduro and Corojo for the Edge cigars.

Yeah, what he said.

The Sumatras are numbering past the Maddies now in the Edge humi

Meh, these didn't do it for me. I can't remember the exact flavors, but like the '92s, I'm just not digging the sumatra wrappers. I'm loving anything in a Cameroon, though. :)

Mine might have been a little wet, as it was fresh and burned real slow. Had to keep relighting it.

I have never been a big smoky of Rocky's cigars, but since these came out I find myself smoking atleast 1 a day if not 2.

:bump:

This is becoming my go to stick, I really like this much more than any of the other Edge sticks......

Tim

I've tried the Maduros and Corojos and have enjoyed them tremendously. Unfortunately, my B&Ms don't carry the Sumatra lines.

Unfortunately I have heard that these were a limited production and are no longer available.

:angry:

They are pretty good.........but they're not that different than the maddies to me. You get a little less sweetness with the sumatra wrapper. Also, if you're already used to the spice of the Edge line, these do not seem to be really that much spicier. I know that some think they are very spicy, but to me, it seems relative to what you are used to. I didn't find these to be a big change from the line. However, they look beautiful, have great construction, and are quite tasty!