• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RP EDGE--SUMATRA

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
Reaction score
I love the corojo as a good steady cigar and I imagine with this wrapper the flavor will take on a tastier cocoa note. Anybody tried them yet. I picked up a 10 pack and have not had a chance to try yet.

I love em. Only have a another 5 or so left, but they are tasty. They are pretty spicy to be honest, or at least that is what I taste alot of. I do not really get any cocoa taste. My .02

Although I am a huge maduro fan I like the Sumatra better than the Maduro and Corojo for the Edge cigars.

To be honest I haven't had many RP sticks that I have really liked, but I have heard good things about this one so I may give it a whirl.

I just smoked my only one a few minutes ago and I really liked it. Ton of smoke and a very smooth smoke.

Ken

Meh, these didn't do it for me. I can't remember the exact flavors, but like the '92s, I'm just not digging the sumatra wrappers. I'm loving anything in a Cameroon, though. :)

Mine might have been a little wet, as it was fresh and burned real slow. Had to keep relighting it.

I have never been a big smoky of Rocky's cigars, but since these came out I find myself smoking atleast 1 a day if not 2.

:bump:

This is becoming my go to stick, I really like this much more than any of the other Edge sticks......

Tim

I've tried the Maduros and Corojos and have enjoyed them tremendously. Unfortunately, my B&Ms don't carry the Sumatra lines.

Unfortunately I have heard that these were a limited production and are no longer available.

:angry:

They are pretty good.........but they're not that different than the maddies to me. You get a little less sweetness with the sumatra wrapper. Also, if you're already used to the spice of the Edge line, these do not seem to be really that much spicier. I know that some think they are very spicy, but to me, it seems relative to what you are used to. I didn't find these to be a big change from the line. However, they look beautiful, have great construction, and are quite tasty!