• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RP Winter Blend

northernmoris

FFOX Whore
Reaction score
I saw the RP winter blend was out. Summer was pretty decent, Autumn was a miss, Has anyone tried the Winter and what do you think?

I saw the RP winter blend was out. Summer was pretty decent, Autumn was a miss, Has anyone tried the Winter and what do you think?

The Winter Blend is Rocky's first real full bodied cigar. While I am not a huge Rocky fan, I thought these were OK. I do, however, have many customers for them. They absolutely love them. This is coming from my La Flor customers.

I've got two 'bustos getting acclimated in my humi, and smoked a corona gorda at the B&M when they came in. Pretty good smoke, good body, but arrived a little wet---had to relight a couple times, which is why I'm letting the 'bustos rest a bit. Nice flavor and good kick, I thought. Not spectacular by any means, but not bad at all.

~Boar

The winter was good, wouldn't buy a box though. Not to threadjack, but did you get to the blind cigar I sent you yet?

the winter was just OK

there are better cigars in its price range from rocky

The Winter Blend is Rocky's first real full bodied cigar. While I am not a huge Rocky fan, I thought these were OK. I do, however, have many customers for them. They absolutely love them. This is coming from my La Flor customers.

I like the Winter blend a lot, and also found it to be somewhat similar to maybe the La Flor Ligero line (single, not double). It's definitely his strongest, IMO, and also not as smooth as many Rocky's are.

I recently smoked one of these after picking it up from a local shop and letting it rest for a coulpe of days. The burn was really bad an kept needing to be touched up. Some serious down time I think would of fixed this problem but oh well. Its a full flavor smoke but only one dimensional. That strong taste sat in the middle of my chest for me while smoking this. Now I am not sure if its because I didn't eat yet prior to smoking this stick but I felt like I was high. Not nauseous but stoned..It was like high school all over again..lol.. :D

I would probably pick up a couple more of these and lay them down when they go on clearance like the summer sticks are doing right now..

I like the Winter blend a lot, and also found it to be somewhat similar to maybe the La Flor Ligero line (single, not double). It's definitely his strongest, IMO, and also not as smooth as many Rocky's are.

Stronger than the decade????

David

The winter was good, wouldn't buy a box though. Not to threadjack, but did you get to the blind cigar I sent you yet?

Look for the review to hit on Saturday.. Not forgotten, just hard pressed for the right time..

Look for the review to hit on Saturday.. Not forgotten, just hard pressed for the right time..

no prob about the review, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. I understand about being hard pressed for time.