• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

rp x-outs?

Which ones were you looking at? I believe there is a chart around here somewhere that points out which blend represents what cigar.

Edited to add the conversions:

Rocky Patel X-Outs Liga "A" = Edge

Rocky Patel X-Outs Liga "B" = Sungrown

Rocky Patel X-Outs Liga "C" = Olde World Reserve

Rocky Patel X-Outs Liga "D" = Decade

Rocky Patel X-Outs Liga "E" = Indian Tabac Super Fuerte

i have the "C"s in both wrappers and they are decent smokes for what i paid im not sure if it matches the "named" version exactly but i have never smoked the "named" and "C" back to back to compare directly.

I just ordered the 2nd bundle of RP Vintage 2nds. I compared them side by side to the original and in my thinking were very comparable and for 50% less, I think they are a good deal.

I've smoked three batches of the RP vintage seconds from CI. I have to say that those and the RP Fusion Seconds are an awesome deal for the pricepoint. I also like the Perdomo ESV 91 Seconds...very good smokes --they just have some blemishes and vanes on the wrappers sometimes...but I haven't had any plugs or unravelers in the ones I've purchased.

Good Luck!

R

I buy a lot of seconds, I've got some RP x-outs "c" maduro (olde world reserve), perdomo mistakes (perdomo 2 seconds), perdomo ESV 91 seconds, Really haven't had a problem with any of the, the RPs, though, are tasting a bit young.

Back