• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RPB67's AWESOME cigar collection!

Lee said:
This guy is up to something.... :whistling:
[snapback]248668[/snapback]​
Good to see I'm not the only one who's thinking this as well... ???

RPB67 said:
SamClemmons said:
Screw yer humidor. Ya sent a crappy PIF and now yer taking heat for it. There are decent cigars that aren't Cuban pal and you didn't send any. Discuss that.

NA
I dont have that many and realy dont smoke that many.

Again Sorry

RPB67 said:
Sorry, they were not Habanos. But if you wanna do a trade I am up for it. I realy do not sell cigars. But trading is fun and if you want PM me...
These 2 comments plus all those sale threads... just doesn't add up, does it?

Sidenote - he can't spell "really" either...

Pretty crazy what he says, then what he's selling at other sites as well as here.

I did not relize that I was being watched so closely.

I have been selling some fivers and some of my Fuente stock that I realy dont smoke that much anymore. The cigars I was selling were all sold at MSRP and eveyone has gotten their end and have been happy and more than satisfied.

I didnt think I needed a reason or explain to anyone as to why I was doing this. I thought that is why there is a special section in this forum for it.

I have been putting some money together for a larger purchase that I have already made and hopefully a buy from the Christies auction coming up.

I will not offer anymore cigars out here anymore. So dont worry about it.

I didnt relize the board frowned upon it.

Richard

Also that photo of my Humidor was taken from a thread that was to show pics of your Humidor. Someone else turned this whole thread into a look at me thread.

As for the PIF. It was more than made up for on three seperate occasions and the raffle was not to be done by me but by someone else and he never did it.

I thought I was actually doing a mutually good thing. I was selling everything at MSRP or a little below and including shipping in most cases of some stuff that is hard to find or harder to find at those prices. In return I was getting the money that I needed.

I was hoping I was wrong, but sadly - I still don't think you get it...

Are you here to be a part of this community, or to participate in it? There's a big difference, Richard... ;)

ggiese said:

Are you here to be a part of this community, or to participate in it? There's a big difference, Richard... ;)
[snapback]248749[/snapback]​

I relay dont want to this thread to turn into a 3000 post biatch session. I was selling some cigars that I had at a good and fair price and people bought them. Some of the stuff I sold was cheaper than some vendors. Like the Opus and Anejos. I didnt hurt anyone. Everyone got their end and everyone is happy.

I participate in some threads and leave my comments here and there. I relize I am not a heavy poster out here as I am at another forum that I belong to. But that is my choice. This is a nice forum and I am not here to cause waves with anyone. What I sold was good quality cigars at a fantastic price with lightning fast shipping.

RPB67 said:
ggiese said:

[snapback]248749[/snapback]​

I relay dont want to this thread to turn into a 3000 post biatch session. I was selling some cigars that I had at a good and fair price and people bought them. Some of the stuff I sold was cheaper than some vendors. Like the Opus and Anejos. I didnt hurt anyone. Everyone got their end and everyone is happy.

I participate in some threads and leave my comments here and there. I relize I am not a heavy poster out here as I am at another forum that I belong to. But that is my choice. This is a nice forum and I am not here to cause waves with anyone. What I sold was good quality cigars at a fantastic price with lightning fast shipping.
[snapback]248753[/snapback]​

Yep... You don't get it... Nothing further I can say or do...

Wow.

I read through this WHOLE thread and it's quite a learning experience for me, being a total newbie. I can appreciate how passionate cigar lovers can get when talking about and trading their passion.

I admit at first I didn't understand all the sarcastic posts and didn't realize the pass from RPB was so inferior to what he received. Just goes to show me that I couldn't even hope to participate in something like this until I get WAY more seasoned and learn what's good and what's not.

All in all it was a fun read! :)

Zeebra said:
Wow.

I read through this WHOLE thread and it's quite a learning experience for me, being a total newbie. I can appreciate how passionate cigar lovers can get when talking about and trading their passion.

I admit at first I didn't understand all the sarcastic posts and didn't realize the pass from RPB was so inferior to what he received. Just goes to show me that I couldn't even hope to participate in something like this until I get WAY more seasoned and learn what's good and what's not.

[snapback]248755[/snapback]​
Sounds like you're on your way to getting it. Too bad the same can't be said for certain others.

I, too, like ggiese, was hoping to be wrong in the matter. Some people just don't get it.

Zeebra said:
Wow.

[snapback]248755[/snapback]​

I was a member of that pass due to an invite and this thread kinda scared me at first. I know the cigars I passed forward were not = to the ones I recieved but I did send over 40 dollars worth of smokes due to how expensive smokes are over here. I also PMed both AVB before the pass for suggestions and Robbmt before sending to make sure everthing was kosher. I also selected cigars I liked to smoke myself because I'm a firm believer in what comes around goes around, and why ever send someone something you wouldn't be happy to smoke yourself.

Thanks again for the learning experiance, this thread was quite an eye-opener.

Shawn

Wurm said:
I was a member of that pass due to an invite and this thread kinda scared me at first. I know the cigars I passed forward were not = to the ones I recieved but I did send over 40 dollars worth of smokes due to how expensive smokes are over here. I also PMed both AVB before the pass for suggestions and Robbmt before sending to make sure everthing was kosher. I also selected cigars I liked to smoke myself because I'm a firm believer in what comes around goes around, and why ever send someone something you wouldn't be happy to smoke yourself.

Thanks again for the learning experiance, this thread was quite an eye-opener.

Shawn
[snapback]248791[/snapback]​

That's exactly what a PIF is supposed be about.

Using the forums to sell your wares without contribution is clearly "taking advantage" of people and the forum....

Funny though, I noticed you haven't listed anything for sale on snobs.....I wonder why?

Perhaps, you're more clever than we give you credit for..... ;)

...when you start seeing someone who is supposed to be a BOTL using adjectives like, "What I sold was good quality cigars at a fantastic price with lightning fast shipping.", you've got to know it's not about being a BOTL. Clearly, Richard "loves" this place for all the wrong reasons... ;)

erm so... in all seriousness... did CG's raffle ever happen? I recall there being some mess, but didn't follow it further.

moki said:
erm so... in all seriousness... did CG's raffle ever happen? I recall there being some mess, but didn't follow it further.
[snapback]248937[/snapback]​

I don't think so. Two guys on ClubStogie had signed up for it right away but my guess is that once they saw all the controversy, the never sent him any money. corona gigante posted something along the lines of "I'll just have to smoke them myself." Yep, you just do that nicky ;)