• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rugged Humidor?

Ah! Good, I wasn't sure if it had to be air tight. I have a cigar box to use for that.

I will make a point to visit Pheasant while I'm there. As always, thanks for the input!

Back on topic, this Cigar Caddy is pretty awesome. I paid $23 I believe, but they are all close in price.

Yeah Jeff, I'll be more than happy to have a smoke with you at Pheasant Cigars on Sahara. You already have the PM, we will make something work!!!

WKOTI

-Mission Impossible theme song playing-

I think it is imperative that you two make the sacrifice for the overall good of CP and do a comprehensive cigar crawl in LV. We will be needing updated and accurate reports of all the cigar lounges, stores, cigar friendly restaurants, bars, etc. Things to be assessed will include GPS coordinates, selection, price, atmosphere, service, etc. Also a thorough evaluation of the eye candy at places like Casa Fuente, Rhum Bar and the like will be necessary. Should you choose to accept this mission, you will be doing a great service to your country and CP! This message will self destruct in 30 seconds!!!

Intriguing. My wife may break the bank if she stays at the spa for that long, but I'm up for giving it a shot!

I think I'd break the bank if the wife were to stay in the spa long enough to really do a cigar crawl in LV. The selection alone at the cigar shops there would kill me. I'd go home with a cooler or two filled!

Ah! Good, I wasn't sure if it had to be air tight. I have a cigar box to use for that.

I will make a point to visit Pheasant while I'm there. As always, thanks for the input!

Back on topic, this Cigar Caddy is pretty awesome. I paid $23 I believe, but they are all close in price.

Yeah Jeff, I'll be more than happy to have a smoke with you at Pheasant Cigars on Sahara. You already have the PM, we will make something work!!!

WKOTI

I think it is imperative that you two make the sacrifice for the overall good of CP and do a comprehensive cigar crawl in LV. We will be needing updated and accurate reports of all the cigar lounges, stores, cigar friendly restaurants, bars, etc. Things to be assessed will include GPS coordinates, selection, price, atmosphere, service, etc. Also a thorough evaluation of the eye candy at places like Casa Fuente, Rhum Bar and the like will be necessary. Should you choose to accept this mission, you will be doing a great service to your country and CP! This message will self destruct in 30 seconds!!!

Intriguing. My wife may break the bank if she stays at the spa for that long, but I'm up for giving it a shot!

I think I'd break the bank if the wife were to stay in the spa long enough to really do a cigar crawl in LV. The selection alone at the cigar shops there would kill me. I'd go home with a cooler or two filled!

laugh.gif
Then I won't even mention Paiute Indian Smoke shop on Main Stree..................................
blush.gif
whupsididitagain
sign.gif
sign.gif

sorry for the threadjack LineSkier, I didn't take my ADHD meds today.

Oh my. So far Pheasant and Casa Fuentes are on the list ... can I afford one more? We shall see!

LineSkier, have you decided on a humidor? Inquiring minds want to know :laugh: Lots of great choices, you can't really go wrong.

WKOTI

laugh.gif
Then I won't even mention Paiute Indian Smoke shop on Main Stree..................................
blush.gif
whupsididitagain
sign.gif
sign.gif

sorry for the threadjack LineSkier, I didn't take my ADHD meds today.

Paiute is the only cigar store Ive been to that has shopping baskets for the customers!!!!

Oh my. So far Pheasant and Casa Fuentes are on the list ... can I afford one more? We shall see!

LineSkier, have you decided on a humidor? Inquiring minds want to know :laugh: Lots of great choices, you can't really go wrong.

Checked with the camp, and they said I can store my desktop in the infirmary while I'm there so I'm good :laugh: . I'm looking at one of the pelican cases for future summers working there though.

Doc knows his shit, don't he?
wink.gif
You working at Mt. Norris, or a camp back home?

Doc.

What's better than a nice smoke after a long day working at a camp??????

A smokin hot nurse to join ya!!!! OH YEAH!!!

Hey I was a cub scout, boy scout, jr asst scoutmaster, scoutmaster, shooting sports director, etc.
Yeah you gotta love the cute nurses!