• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

?'s about OPUS X and God of Fire.

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Whats the story on A/F's OPUS X charitable foundation release of cigars.

I saw this large box at the local shop.

it had the usual Opus x suspects and a few other i have never seen.

22 Fuente Fuente OpusX in 13 Sizes:
2 - Double Corona, 2 - Reserva D'Chateau, 2 - XXX 2 - Fuente Fuente, 2 - Robusto, 2 - Chilli Pepper, 2 - Forbidden X, 2 - PerfecXion #2 2 - PerfecXion X, 1 - Super Belicoso, 1 - Petit Lancero 1 - PerfecXion #4 1 - PerfecXion #5

but also included was one called the chilli pepper. but it did not look like the one in andrews pictures of rare fuentes..

Each cigar was presented beautifully in their individual coffins with the names does anyone know how limited of a relaese this is and what this is worth?

Thanks.

I was also lucky enough too see the small HUMI with the GOD OF FIRE by Carlito.very nice presentation and the individual coffins are a nice touch..

WHat was the going price for this rare cigar?
The guy said he was selling the cigars individually..because he did not thin khe could unload this humi all at once.. Also how rare and limited it shis release?

The God of Fire is limited to 100 Humidors of 100 cigars each. I believe that 50 in each are God OF Fire so that makes a total of 5,000 God Of Fire cigars available.

Since the Humidors are $6,000 each the cigars are bound to be outrageously priced. However, there is hope as the GoF is supposed to be released individually later this year. Price TBA.

I've love to try the GOF cigar, either blend. As for the OPUS X CFCF Box set thing, I saw it somewhere for 600, and I talked about a box split, but it was just too big of a problem. I'd love to get my hand on a chili pepper though! Let me know if you look into it.

Mephiston said:
I thought of just buying the damn box and make sure I keep the receipt for tax purposes. :whistling:
[snapback]158575[/snapback]​

Well you could always send me half the box.. Seeing as I am a charity case :p so you could deduct it as charity@ :whistling:

Back