• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sabor Havana and Puff 'N' Stuff

Congtars to Al and Gabriel on their Post Century Mark, and also a special congrats to the winner.

Also, how about a round of applause for Peterwang for not being greedy!!!

Dang, I'd like to see that place.

Me too Brick. Might be an excuse for a weekend bike trip south some time during the summer. Any excuse to ride, ya know.

Thanks for the contest and grats to the winner!

:D All I know is if I am ever going through Georgia I am stopping to see that HUMI for sure! :p :cool:
Congrats!

Guys thanks for all the posts! Peterwang who was the winner with 450 has decided to pass along the gift to the next closest. He says he doesnt want to be the only person to win both 100th post contests.

Therefore it appears that the next closest is Gregor22 with 360. Enjoy your gift!

The actual nuber of facings that Al has is 551.

I look forward to our next contest at the 200 mark!

gabriel
sabor havana cigars

Wow - thanks for the contest!

Guys thanks for all the posts! Peterwang who was the winner with 450 has decided to pass along the gift to the next closest. He says he doesnt want to be the only person to win both 100th post contests.

Therefore it appears that the next closest is Gregor22 with 360. Enjoy your gift!

The actual nuber of facings that Al has is 551.

I look forward to our next contest at the 200 mark!

gabriel
sabor havana cigars

Thanks to Peterwang for stepping aside. My original guess was going to be 480, but I thought that might be too many. Should have stuck with it, as I remember the Sabor Havana in Doral being huge, and I figured Al's shop would be just as big. Thanks for the contest guys!

Gregor

551!

Dang,

Any digitals floating of your store?

Once I get back home to ATL (grew up in Sandy Springs),
I will have to check this place out.

I'll get some picks out after my Humidor expansion is done guys. Over all My store is very unimpressive, It's all smokes and a little bit of store. :D

Al

I'll get some picks out after my Humidor expansion is done guys. Over all My store is very unimpressive, It's all smokes and a little bit of store. :D

Al

Nothing wrong with that.

Al

If you need to clear some extra store space, you can always send me those pesky smokes that are clogging up your square footage. :thumbs:

The package was waiting for me when I got to the store this morning. What a great way to start the day. Thanks for the generous prize package!

Gregor

Got the OK from Al to post what Gabriel had him send to me:

Padron 40th Anni Natural
Padron #9 Maduro
Padron 1964 Torp Maduro
Padron 1964 Principe Natural
Padron 6000 Natural
Padron 6000 Maduro

Good thing I like Padron! :p

Thanks again guys.

Yep, that sure is a nice prize.

Well, I was amost in the right ball park with my estimate over 300.

Now wouldn't it be great to have your own 550 boxes staring
at you every time you go to your humi for a stick? It usually
takes me 5 minutes to select a stick, with 550 boxes I would
be standing in front of my humi for 30 minutes. :laugh:

:thumbs: Nice prize!
Youve been kind of quit Puff, having expansion problems or did we all buy you out of stock???? :p :p
I am going out to eat tonight so don't start tossing around deals with out me!!! LOL