• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sad day for DMB fans

Wow! I didn't even know he was hurt. Sad loss. Prayers sent to family and friends.

Damn! Damn! Damn!
This is heartbreaking news for me as a huge DMB fan. My heart goes out to the group and their families. I know it was a tight knit bunch, you could always see it on the stage when they performed. I feel like one of my own family has died.

RIP Leroi.

"Take these chances. Place them in a box until a quieter time. Lights down, you up and die" - Ants Marching lyrics.

I've been a DMB fan for a long time now. The best night of my life was seeing DMB in Atlanta. They opened with Crush and closed with Everyday. And during the night they played All Along the Watchtower and Christmas Song. He will be missed.

Wow this is really sad, i saw them in June when they were at Montage Moutain, he will be greatly missed.

RIP LeRoi

R.I.P. indeed!

Never got into DMB much because I don't much care for Dave's vocals, but the band is fantastic.

Just in case anybody is interested to hear the show that DMB performed the night that LeRoi passed, here is a link to a thread with info on it. There is a torrent file attached to the first post in the thread. I would strongly recommend any fan giving this show a listen; it is the best live show from DMB I have ever heard.

Linky Linky