• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Saddam Hussein Has Been Caught!

JoeInvest

ASU Sundevil Alumni '87
Just to let everyone know, who does not, Saddam has been caught!!!

He was dug out of a cellar in a home in his hometown of Tikrit!

Who looks worse in their mug shot - Michael Jackson or Saddam?

ALostTexan

DING DONG THE BASTARD IS GONE!!! IT WILL INDEED BE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It is also nice to see how those countries who weren't behind us in the begining are now in a feverish tempo to send congrats!! Once again we are sent to be the enforcers and you know what...WE GOT THE JOB DONE!

THANKS TO ALL OF OUR TROOPS BOTH OVERSEAS AND AT HOME! AND MAY YOUR HOMECOMING BE QUICKER NOW THAT WE CAUGHT THE S.O.B.!

This is great news!!!! And, I'm sure a heavy weight has been lifted off the backs of the coalition soldiers and Iraqi people!!

:thumbs: :thumbs:

I normally wouldn't condone this sort of thing, but Jolly, you have my permission to stab Saddam in the neck! LOL! :D

Wow - I hadn't turned on the TV yet. When I saw your post title, I thought it was going to be some cutsie online joke. I'm so stunned you could knock me over with a light breeze.

Hurray for the good guys!!!!!
Dave ;)

As for the mugshot question, there is no doubt that MJ looks worse. Saddam just looks pitiful, but Michael Jackson looks scary.

God Bless Our Troops, Our President and the U S of A!!!

Saddam Hussein Captured Alive Near Tikrit

2 hours ago

By HAMZA HENDAWI, Associated Press Writer

In Tikrit, U.S. soldiers from the 4th Infantry Division, the unit that is responsible for security in Saddam's hometown, were smoking cigars after hearing the news of Saddam's capture.

ROCK ON!!!! :thumbs:

Didn't ol Goerge attack Iraq to take our mind off his failure to find Osama? I wonder what he'll do now?

Since politics won't allow us to execute him I'll be a box of anything that we turn him over to an Iraqi tribunal who will have no problems standing him in front of a firing squad.

DaveWF said:
Wow - I hadn't turned on the TV yet. When I saw your post title, I thought it was going to be some cutsie online joke. I'm so stunned you could knock me over with a light breeze.

Hurray for the good guys!!!!!
Dave ;)
Hey Dave, I love a good joke, but you won't catch me joking about something this serious! :D

Thanks too our men and women over there and once again, thank you God!

Sound to me that this thread is going to turn political/moral and that can only get ugly. :0

PLEASE EVERYONE, I POSTED THIS SO THOSE WHO DID NOT KNOW WOULD SEE SOME WONDERFUL NEWS! NO POLITICAL ARGUMENTS HERE, PLEASE! LET'S JUST BE THANKFUL THE TYRANT HAS BEEN CAUGHT!!! :thumbs: