• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Saint Arnold Divine Reserve 14 - Texas

MTovarez

Michael
I'm mostly a bourbon, whiskey, and scotch fan but most of my friends love beer. One of them asked if I could pick him up some of the Saint Arnold Divine Reserve 14 that released yesterday, and I managed to snag a case of bombers! The girl at the counter was super nice.

I've yet to try it, but I'm excited. It should be a light beer with lots of flavor.

Info: https://www.saintarnold.com/beers/divine_14.html

Divine14%20%28Custom%29.jpg

Nice find! English golden ale, not a light beer but not as heavy as a stout\porter. Pretty good imho.

Joebunaga said:
Nice find! English golden ale, not a light beer but not as heavy as a stout\porter. Pretty good imho.

Ah gotcha! Thank you for the correction. He was too excited to correct me haha! Glad to hear it's a good one. I tried the Bishops based on Pumpkinator and it was amazing! So now I'm eager to try these releases.

Rumor had it some HEBs and Krogers had it last night. The Specs were all sold out.

I have heard it tastes just like Real Ale's Devil's backbone... I have yet to try it though.

I just had a bomber over the weekend and I think it's pretty good.  Plenty of Belgian influence on the nose and a nice rounded flavor.

Niko said:
I just had a bomber over the weekend and I think it's pretty good.  Plenty of Belgian influence on the nose and a nice rounded flavor.

I agree. I had some at a crawfish boil Sat, and I liked it a lot. Whether you like it or not depends on how you feel about Cali hops imo.