• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SAINT LUIS REY: REGIOS (ROBUSTO) ISOM

Hey Sam, I enjoyed your post. I've never smoked one of these but was thinking of it. Did you have anymore you are willing to trade? Let me know buddy.

Sam you really are the man. I'm lookin' out my window everyday when the mailman comes. I'll let them sit for a day, then I'm lighting one up. Thanks again buddy, but this war is far from over. You will be bombed when you least expect it.

My mailbox is now broken-THANKS SAMMY!!! You really outdid yourself! I was home when it came and I immediately jumped up and got the package. I was looking for two to three, instead I was bombed to #### and back. At first I thought, "oh this must be the pass." Then I came to and realized their was no credo and no mailing labels. Thanks Sam for this bomb in a box...this isn't over though, I'll get ya back! :biggrin:

I just picked up a few of these guys from 8/99 are they ready to smoke now or should I hold off for a while? any relevant thoughts (i.e. experience not opinions) will be greatly appriciated

emind56.....I've only had two that were not from "97 or '98 and they were '99's. They will be o.k. but a bit more time will only help them. The '99 stuff in general is not as good as the '97-'98. Smoke one and see what you think then sit on the others if you think they just don't quite measure up yet.