• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Salutations all

Puros

Hey, all.

I'm new to the CP. I have been a enjoyng the beauty of a good smoke for many years and always have looked for a decent forum. Unforunately, I haven't found a lot out there that seems to have a respectful manner about it. So, I was very pleasantly surprised to find CP. This seems to be a place that I can share my passion.

I am sorry to say that I haven't heard of a cigar pass until I found your site. Maybe, I have been under a rock,eh? :p It sounds like a great idea and I'm am more than willing to get involved in one.

My theory is that the secret to life is....

The love of family and friends, a life with honor , and a good smoke. :D

Welcome aboard.

Congrats for finding your way out from under that rock. :p

Welcome to CP :thumbs: Glad you came out from under that rock :p

I agree with your secret to life!

Enjoy,
Brent

hello, and i'd like to say that respect is overrated, pucktard!

HEY SEAN, shut up. STOP trying to scare him.

I wouldn't be talking Jolly.

Oh, right, Ralph, like showing him our multiple personalities is really gonna help.

I wouldn't know.

Why don't we just give him the adages, and then let him figure it out himself?

Good idea, Ralph.

er, um, We have TWO adages that we have obtained over the years... er months, and they are:
"Never stab a person in the neck" (created by are good ol irishman, Sean O'Toole)
"Always take your suppositories" (created by Ralph, our Martian, who likes to probe people anally for some weird reason)

and i'm Jolly, the sanest person in the forum. Just remember that when these other posers try to give you stuff for free. Cause they put crack in the cigars.

Welcome Puros. You have certainly come to the right place. You'll find many here who share your enthusiam for great cigars and a civil forum.

Puros,

Welcome aboard. I too was ignorant of trades/passes before I came here, despite being a member of other boards. Guess I had not been paying attention, and living in my own cigar world, on sampling, etc.

I've only conducted one sampler trade here, and was more than impressed. So if you are into trading and passes, this is probably the place to be based on what I have read here vs. other boards. The members appear ethical, and are also self-policing. They are not shy when it comes to exposing slackers and vagrants, which is a good thing for those who wish to indulge in trades/passes on a regular basis.

Regards,

4A

Welcome to CP Puros!!!

You have indeed found the place to hang your hat bro. Don't pay too much attention to thejollyco though, he is our Comic Relief :D

Jolly, you off your meds again? You sound like the government...

Puros don't mind him, he's nuts but mostly harmless. Well, if you see him with a knife or a swisher, run. Other than that he's ok, and always entertaining.

Rock On (out from under...) Puro!

Welcome to CP....kick back, light 'er up and reap the wisdom.

Man I hate when I am like the 20th guy to say welcome....you guys took all the good things to say....well pretty much everything everyone said on this thread....seconded!

Howdy & welcome to CP Puros. How big was this rock you are referring too..... :D :thumbs: :p